Search results

1. zieglj01

Hafler 200 Bookshelf Speakers

Picked up a pair of Hafler 200 speakers listed on a Facebook marketplace add for $80. They are in near mint condition the only minor flaw is the construction paper on the back is starting to separate at the corners. I will get some contact glue for that. The front baffle is slanted and they pass...
  2. zieglj01

Energy and Harman Kardon from Craiglist -- Mercy

Mercy, A really good Craiglist find -- only for $25 total -- one pair of Energy Connoisseur C-2 speakers and a Harman Kardon AVR 20 receiver -- the speakers use to list for $700 a pair, and they got a good review from Stereophile with overall nice measurements. While I have never been a real...
  3. zieglj01

Acoustic Research S20 Speakers

I got a pair of the status/stature 20, the 6-1/2" 2-way in like new condition for $71 -- I actually got one status 20 and one stature 20 that made up a pair -- one says made in Poland and the other made in Europe.:) They use to list for about $300 to $350 a pair -- they are from the early 2000...
  4. zieglj01

Advent Heritage H200 bookshelf -- they sound good.

Bought these speakers off Ebay for $45 brand new -- the owner had a spare pair, he did open them up for testing. They came looking brand new and no scratches. However hooking them up, they do not remind me of any Advent sound/speaker that I have listened too. With the Advents I listened to in...
Back
Top Bottom