Search results

1. J

HELP: Rondo 3000x/ya owners, quick question

Ive a Rondo 3000x with a corroded resistor. No luck finding a service manual online. Was wondering if any 3000x or 3000ya owners would mind taking off the cover for a quick photo of this resistor. It is the corroded one next to the fuse and heat sink.
  2. J

Linn Lp-12 - modify voltage to AUS power supply

Looking for advice on the voltage adjustment for a nearly LP12. I've a unit that has a UK power lead, but needs changing to suit AUS power supply. The motor indicates that it can be used at both 50 and 60 Hz (see pic) but there is no clear indication in technical literature that i have as to...
  3. J

Matsushita Micro switch - drop in repalcement advice

Hi, working on a Sanyo TP 625 that has a faulty micro switch. was wondering if anyone had advice on a drop in replacement for a Matsushita Micro Switch AM4100 (3A 125VAC, 2A 250VAC) that isnt on ebay preferably, and is not obselete. Available from a large supplier (RS online, Digikey...
  4. J

Marantz 1030 amplifier - replacement transistor

I'm having trouble finding one particular transistor replacement for a Marantz 1030 Amp. Many thanks to advice on replacements so far from Audiokarma heads and other forums. There are many others that did not pass testing, but the one evading me is H705 #2SC371 0 the pin placement does not...
Back
Top Bottom