Search results

1. X

Marantz SR-70xx series receivers power on issues

Definetly, I'm using only one without load and source. I have several more of them which work properly though. Mains voltage and power strip are OK, tried with other Power Supply PCBA from working one receiver and this does not give any improvement. In general, what I have observed doing repair...
  2. X

Marantz SR-70xx series receivers power on issues

Hi guys! Running out of my mind with Marantz SR-7k series receivers (SR7011, SR7012, SR7009). Have several of them and they share the same problem: when powered on (sometimes from AC plug and always from Standby) relays start clicking in random order, also fans start, after several seconds...
  3. X

Denon AVR-X1000 Interface Display Issues

Hi all! Currently repairing Denon AVR-1000 receiver. First, the reiceiver seems to be affected by corrosion from humid environment. Moreover, Main HDMI transmitter IC was bad (no video output). Changed into a new one - video output is present. Now: When streaming 1080p from each HDMI Input -...
  4. X

Top Ten Worst Transistors - noisy, failure-prone, whatever... and replacements

+1 vote for 2SA750. It ought to be in the worst transistors table. Searched for several hours to find out it was the source of shot noise from preamp section till the outputs.
  5. X

Anybody repaired an Onkyo A-9555 Integrated Amp

An update. Found one Zener short to GND. Replaced both of them. Now the voltage is present at the nodes. Please see details below. https://ibb.co/HPHYWLz These two signals belong to SPRDET and SPLDET circuitry. As I suppose they are for DC detection at the outputs. Ant I think they should be...
  6. X

Anybody repaired an Onkyo A-9555 Integrated Amp

I am going to revive this topic. Got this amp and all the symptoms are similar to the described above. But this time it is not a muting problem. Have original remote control though. After reseting the amp I hear relays clicking and Standby LED starts to blink. No other illumination is present. I...
  7. X

Chesley Pro A180 Idle Current

Took some pictures of the output stage: https://imgur.com/a/p7h7HOT
  8. X

Thanks for supporting! The output transistors for one channel are: MJ15003+MJ15004 and MJ15015+MJ15016 (TO-3 package). Tomorrow I'll check the emitter resistors value.
  9. X

Hello, maybe anyone has Chesley Pro A180 amplifier service manual? Or knows Idle current value for adjustment. Have replaced all power transistors and need to adjust now. Thanks in advance!
  10. X

Denon firmware flasher tool

Hello, maybe anyone could send me a flasher tool for Denon (AVR 2313) receiver. My GUI firmware is bricked. I think it is supposed to be DFW/DM Firmware Flasher file. Can't find on the internet. Thanks in advance!
Back
Top Bottom