Search results

1. J

Marantz 2215B

thanks ! i will do some more digging - since i got this unit for nothing.... it may be worth it to play around with.
  2. J

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

2215B - needs a clean up ! - man looking at all these sleek machines makes me want to keep the one i found (above) in my dads storage.... ! They dont make em like this anymore.
  3. J

Marantz 2215B

yea i plugged it in and all the lights were light up, but like i said i dont even have speakers to hook it up to even try it out... is there a write up on how to clean the controls with Deoxit? or even a list of parts for it i can order and easily replace myself? i dont mind learning how to do...
  4. J

Marantz 2215B

yes a little guy at 15 watts per.... i dont even own speakers to try it out on to see how it sounds - some guy offered me $200 CAD for it about 3 minutes after i posted it up.
  5. J

Marantz 2215B

Hi all, I am brand new here and I do not know very much at all.... especially vintage stuff. I found a 2215B that has been in storage for the last 10-15 years at least... not sure of what i should do with it. I posted on a local listing site and had tons of interest so i knew it was something...
Back
Top Bottom