Search results

1. H

New Pair of Speakerlab 3's... Help please?

Hello All, I just purchased a new, to me, pair of Speakerlab 3 speakers. Upon testing, 1 speaker has no sound coming from the tweeter and the other has no sound from the woofer. The subwoofer that has no sound has come loose from the cabinet.( no screws to hold drivers in place, only silicone)...
  2. H

Infinite Environments.....Wow

Check it out on ebay.. David Riddle is the seller.... Was wondering what people thought? Seems like an answer to all Audio problems to me.. For a price..
  3. H

Amp upgrade needed? Help please!!!

Hello to All! I am looking for your advice, if you would so kindly take the time. I have a HK730 receiver rated at 40 wpc and a few others in my collection of equal or less power. The 730 is my favorite and everyday player with a few different speakers I interchange( Altec Santana, Large...
  4. H

Heathkit 1500a receiver.... Any Tips?

Good Morning! Just picked up a couple of Heathkit 1500a receivers from a friend. One is in excellent condition and the other looks wonderful, but blows the fuse when plugged up. He gave me the second for parts, if needed down the road. Would like any and all comments and suggestions as I am...
Back
Top Bottom