Search results

1. pjf610

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

My collection at this time, Akai 747DBX, Akai GX-635D, Pioneer CT F-1250, Pioneer CT F-850
  2. pjf610

Pioneer CT F-1250 Calibration

Well, it took a while, but I was able to purchase a transformer for my other CT F-1250. Before I installed it i did a total recap of the power supply board, and the control board. I changed all the belts and rubber; I then installed the transformer and my 2nd 1250 came to life. I did some...
  3. pjf610

Transformer for an Pioneer CT F-1250

Hi all, I need help in trying to find the right transformer for one on mine 1250, I have one that has the fuse mounted to the back of the unit that I need it for. My other unit has the 4-fuse type mounted in the back of the unit that is an RTT-176 looking at the schematic the 120v,220v,240v...
  4. pjf610

Pioneer CT F-1250 Transistor Replacements

Hi all, looking for replacements for these, the 2SA999L-2SA733A can be replaced with KSA992 that was the easy one. I need help with. 2SC2634-2SC2320L 2SA934-2SA684NC 2SD837 Any help would be appreciated. Pat
  5. pjf610

Pioneer CT F-1250 transformers

Hi all, is there a difference between the RTT-176 transformer (CT f-1250) and the RTT-175-0 transformer (CT f-950)?? I have a CT F-1250 missing a transformer are any of their transformers interchangeable???
  6. pjf610

Cassette heads good or bad

Thanks for all your input, my concern is these are the heads for a Pioneer CT F-1250 and all I have been reading is how bad they are.
  7. pjf610

Pioneer CT F-1250 when I hit Play it goes right into FF.

Only for a brief moment and then goes to FF.
  8. pjf610

Cassette heads good or bad

Before I go through all the trouble of installing these can anyone tell if these heads are any good the first 3 are REC Heads the last 2 are PB Thanks
  9. pjf610

Pioneer CT F-1250 Solenoid Problem

I checked the voltages on the solenoids and on the Brake Solenoid I get 16.35V on the Pinch Solenoid I get 16.35V now I am at a loss!!!
  10. pjf610

Pioneer CT F-1250 Solenoid Problem

Hi all, here is what is going on with my CT F-1250 I received this unit from a friend of mine and just replace the belts they were gone and now all that happens is the solenoids just keep clicking away. HELP
  11. pjf610

Pioneer CT F-1250 when I hit Play it goes right into FF.

Hi all, I just acquired and nice CT F-1250 from a buddy of mine which was his fathers and just had it laying around for years, anyway it needed all belts which I have just replaced, but I noticed that when I hit play it just goes into fast forward, reverse is fine when pushed and so is the FF...
  12. pjf610

An Exotic Pioneer CT-F1250!

Hi, would happen to have the pictures available of the Cherry and Mahogany???
  13. pjf610

Akia GX-747DBX

I did not realize that and was going to do a total restore but then realized there was NO need for that.
  14. pjf610

What kind of environment does my test equipment need to be in??

Thanks for your replies, I live in Port Saint Lucie Fl. that is about 12 miles from the ocean. I live in a gated community; my garage is NOT attached to my home; I am leaving my shop that I was in for the past 13 years. I would love to keep on tinkering with this stuff, but I do not want to see...
  15. pjf610

Thanks guys, looks like better get account with eBay up and running.
  16. pjf610

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to post this thread! I am moving out of my shop where I have AC and my work bench, I am an amateur in the tech world and do it as a hobby, I plan on setting up a work bench in my garage and continue to tinker around with my electronics. I live in Florida...
  17. pjf610

Marantz 2270 and Bose 901

I think I am going to pass on the 901's thanks for all your help Pat
  18. pjf610

901iv
  19. pjf610

I might be able to get a deceit pair for a good price so I would like to know if this would be a good match. Before I buy.
  20. pjf610

Hi all, Is this a good fit Marantz 2270 and Bose 901?? Is there enough power in the 2270 to get the 901's to sounding good?? Any thoughts?? I might be able to get a deceit pair for a good price so I would like to know if this would be a good match. Pat
  21. pjf610

Marantz 2270 main power board DC voltage

Hi all, I recently checked my power supply board P800 for DC voltage and can NOT get the 35vdc required the best I can do is 33.2 is this a problem?? and what can I check to correct it. Also I I now have a very weak left channel. Pat
  22. pjf610

PL-570 Cherry Veneer Finished

I almost forgot there is one more step I need to do I am going to put back all the original nomenclature on both TT's the "Quartz Syncro Pulse" label I made them and added them as you can see. I will post final pic's when done.
  23. pjf610

First to answer punchback the top is the last pc. to go on, I put the sides on first, watching the grain pattern with the top, then the back and front again watching the grain pattern, to answer AvFan they are paper backed veneer, you can use a raw veneer but the only problem I see with that is...
  24. pjf610

Hi ddragg1, no I do not have or use any patterns you do not use patterns you laminate solid pieces on top and sides of the plinth. I believe the correct and only way to get these results is by using a router preferably a handheld router with a flush cut bit, that just does the job perfect. You...
Back
Top Bottom