Search results

1. A

SG-9800 Output Issue

Hi, I have fully restored a sg-9800. This year it started to loose output time by time with eq on. I replace the relay. Now i have unconstant output on both channel. Moving the relay can help have signal. I don't understand the relay is well soldered! I've done a full solering renew on all...
  2. A

RT-707 Bad Track Setting

Hi, I've just changed the pulley on my rt-707. Now i got a bad track setting. (See the picture) Any idea ? Thanks i advance, Rgds,
  3. A

RT 707 Left channel unconstant

Hi, I have an unconstant record when recording linear signal like sinus 1khz or 15khz on the left channel. I get drop for about 3db. The right one stay more constant. Is it the tape, or one of the left channel coil that i need to set ? Same result when playing the recorded side in reverse play...
  4. A

rt-707 Side Separation

Hi, I have a little signal of the opposite side when playing a side. Does the RT707 haven't a full side signal separation or is it my playback head which is misaligned in height? Signal is about -30-35db and is deaf, hearable when signal is weak on the played side. Thanks in advance, Rgds,
  5. A

RT-707 Quality Test

Hi, After passed a lot of time restoring the device. I started to test the sound quality. I recorder vinyls from a sl-d3 equipped with a Ortofon OM Pro which is in plug in a SA-9800. I used the SG-9800 to eq the tape which is on the rt-707. The two speed have been tested Nb:I modified the...
  6. A

CTF-650 Service Manual Request

Hi, Does anyone has the CTF-650 Service Manual? Thanks in advance, Rgds,
  7. A

RT-707 Part Help Request

Hi, I need to replace the two relay which are on the function switch assembly board. I have only these informations: Relay RSR-016 Relay 12T RSR-022 Does someone knows were to get them ? Thanks in advance, Rgds,
  8. A

RT-707 Help Request

Hi, I have rt-707 on which i cannot set 0DB on the vumeter at 470mv Imput. One can be close, the second is at his maximum -1DB, but in these case the -20db, is not good. If i set the -20db Correctly, i got something like -2db/-1db. Could it be a failure of one of the vumeter, or it is...
  9. A

SA-7800 Help Request

Hi, After a recap of the power supply except one little and the big ones, transistors changes, some burned resistance on the power amp in one side, as recap for the two side except the two 2.2ùF . The amp has worked for approximatively 1h30. After that strange clip noise before shut off. I've...
  10. A

CTF-750 Recording Issue

Hi, I'm trying to renew a ctf-750. I changed the belt and quite all the capacitors. Playback is ok. Recording don't work: Erasing is heratic, sometimes it records, but i need to put the record volume to a high level, the sound is bad in that case. Can help ? Thanks in advance, Rgds,
Back
Top Bottom