Search results

1. windsor905

Infinitesimal questions

Hi, Can you tell me how the end caps are attached? I want to change mine to wood, and don't know how to remove the plastic caps. Thank you!
  2. windsor905

RS-2B, searching for info.

Yes. Some have an internal power supply, and mine is this external piece. I think the early ones have gold knobs, mine are black.
  3. windsor905

Infinity's State of the Art Speakers

I found the RSIIas earlier this year by total chance: I was looking at a Youtube video that was about two years old, that someone had posted trying to sell his RSIIbs. In the comments section, about two weeks before I found the video, someone had posted that he had a pair stuck in his closet...
  4. windsor905

RS-2B, searching for info.

It will be much better with the bass contour box. It brought my RSIIas into a new realm. I found one on Ebay in perfect condition for $200. Just keep searching...
  5. windsor905

Another RSII Recap

Waiting for the update. Thanks for posting!
  6. windsor905

Infinity rs1b versus infinity rs IIB

Great post. Thanks for sharing!
  7. windsor905

Wondering: Have you gone and listened to the IRS Vs there? It's on my my next Denver trip list of things to do.
  8. windsor905

My brother has a pair of RS1b and I have a pair of RSIIa, but the respective rooms we listen to them (different locations, too) are so different, that I can offer no conclusion. The room is VERY important, and the RS1b seem to thrive in a large, open space.
  9. windsor905

My Excellent RS1 Adventure

Hey, watch it! You'll dry up the supply out there and increase prices! :)
  10. windsor905

I tried inside the fireplace which has glass doors, but too much noise escapes even that way. You have a good solution, but I don't have the space to do that. The spare bedrooms in my little house are 10' x 10' - too small!
  11. windsor905

Curious: What do you do to isolate the ventilation fan noise of your Hafler from disrupting your listening pleasure? I recently came into a pair of P500s, and I find them useless because of the noise in the background during quiet passages.
  12. windsor905

I just found a IIb bass EQ on Ebay and it should be here next week (my speakers--IIas I picked up recently, did not have one). I am curious to see how it affects the speakers vs. digital EQ filters. Do you have any experience with that?
  13. windsor905

You don't see the couch positioned roughly where the photograph was taken from. :D
Back
Top Bottom