Search results

1. IGSTER

Marantz 6300 auto stop not working

I wound up changing the whole adjustment assembly and now it's working fine. I did this after replacing the photodarlington and led. I bought the part on ebay. I hope this helps.
  2. IGSTER

Marantz 6300 Turntable Armlifter Hydraulic Fluid Grease?

I was going to remove and replace but having the option to repair and replace seems cheaper
  3. IGSTER

I'm going to pick up some of this oil
  4. IGSTER

http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_153228747904214&key=07a80c4f38638b813a524ba59326ca4a&libId=jjx8d5a50102ko3q000MAbko2n9ke&loc=http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/marantz-6300-turntable-armlifter-hydraulic-fluid-grease.473033/&v=1&out=http://www.amainhobbies.com/produc...
  5. IGSTER

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I had some personal stuff going on and just had a chance to reverse polarity. Unfortunately this did not work. I jumped the photo darlington and it did not trigger the stop. I have to take the next step to figure out what is going on.
  6. IGSTER

Marantz 6300 Project

Thanks for this awesome Marantz 6300 Project. This will be a great help for many 6300 owners for years to come.
  7. IGSTER

Marantz 6300 Project

Thanks for all the great info.
  8. IGSTER

Marantz 6300 Project

Does anyone know where I can pick up the LN25 LED that works in conjunction with the photo darlington?
  9. IGSTER

djacobs, I'm going to jump the photodarlington this weekend. I'm hoping this fixes my issue. I also hope that I didn't damage anything if I did reverse the polarity. Thanks again
  10. IGSTER

Thank you for the knowledge. I didn't know that I could reverse the polarity I assume that the darlington could be soldered any way. I will jump the darlington and keep you posted on the outcome. Thanks again
  11. IGSTER

djacobs, I replaced the photoeye part ( Optek OP535B - Photodarlington Mouser part # 828-OP535B) I replaced all switches I replaced the thyristor None of these parts have fixed my issue. My next step is going to be the red led. The led lights up and looks good but I'm not sure what else would...
  12. IGSTER

What are the BEST audiophile headphones for vintage systems?

I totally agree. The goal is the BEST audio sound possible within reason. Money is the biggest obsticle.
  13. IGSTER

Grado's are definitely on my list. They are an awesome headset. I'm willing to spend $1,000.00 If need be.
  14. IGSTER

I have a vintage Marantz stack. What are the BEST new headphones for. a vintage system?
  15. IGSTER

Marantz 6300 Project

Is it ok to cut the ends of the thyristor shorter so it doesn't sit so high in the board or should I leave the legs long and solder it the way it is? Will cutting the legs shorter affect the switch?
  16. IGSTER

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR VINYL?

Does she have any sisters? She is a keeper my friend.
  17. IGSTER

HEY MARANTZ WE WANT TO KNOW WHATS YOUR STYLUS?

I just bought it and can't wait to hook it up. The Marantz 2270 rocks. You can't go wrong with that setup
  18. IGSTER

Marantz 6300 Project

I just picked up a few things from Mouser from your list. I'm fixing my auto stop and up/ down button issues. I already recapped this unit and cleaned lubricated the spindle housing. Thanks for the professional and thorough rebuild info. Very impressive.
  19. IGSTER

I'm looking to purchase a Audio-Technica AT440MLB Phonograph Cartridge for my Marantz 6300. Is anyone running this cartridge with this table that can give me a sound check?
  20. IGSTER

What is YOUR favorite phono cartridge for your Marantz system? We want to know.
  21. IGSTER

Which test record is the best?

ERA IV - Trackability Test Record For Stereo Cartridges -
  22. IGSTER

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VINTAGE SPEAKER?

Onkyo Scepter 5001
  23. IGSTER

DO PREAMPS ENHANCE SOUND QUALITY.

Do preamps enhance sound quality? What's YOUR opinion?
  24. IGSTER

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VINTAGE SPEAKER?

Wow! Those are a work of art.
Back
Top Bottom