Search results

1. M

Need help knowing what sort of integ. amp. I need for speakers.

Hi, I hope this is the right area to post this. I have a pair of Infinity 6RS Kappa speakers. I found the spec page online but I don't understand it at all. Can someone help me out and tell me what I should make sure of when searching for integrated amps, please? Attached is the spec page I...
  2. M

Infinity 6 Kappa

Thanks for all the info. I will look around locally for repairs/replacements. If not then the US. Planning on keeping it.
  3. M

What do I replace the Infinity 6 Kappa "Polydome K" midrange???

Yeah I found a lot of posts about the polydome replacements. I just don't know if it's worth spending 100/150aud on replacement when I got both speakers for 280.
  4. M

Should I spend on getting it replaced or sell as is because I will definitely make more than what I bought it for.
  5. M

Farout I hope postage won't cost much I'm in AU. I'll check it out. Thanks a lot!
  6. M

Hi, got my hands on a pair of 6 Kappas. I am new to the world of hifi and plan to use it with my Dual 1218. I need to replace the midrange drivers because the silicone is cracking and falling off. What do I look for and how do I know it's compatible? Thanks.
  7. M

Infinity 6 Kappa

So how do I find mids that are compatible with these speakers? That's all I need, just tell me how I can identify what mids are compatible with these speakers and I'll stop bothering everyone and start shopping. Because these speakers look great, are high power, and perfect for my room.
  8. M

Infinity 6 Kappa

9. M

Infinity 6 Kappa

The midranges on these it writes "Polydome K". There's nothing wrong with any of it like I said just the silicone around the edges. It's all fine and tested.
  10. M

Infinity 6 Kappa

Yeah the silicone has cracked around the edges and will fall off if you push it a little. One of them it's the edges the other mid range it's towards the middle. I'm sure these can be repaired or replaced for not that much of a price right?
  11. M

Infinity 6 Kappa

Yeah I should've checked the back. It's Kappa 6 NOT RS6
  12. M

Infinity 6 Kappa

I have a pair of Infinity RS6 Kappa speakers. Excellent cosmetic condition, mid ranges woofers and tweeters are all good and have been serviced and refoamed etc. How much are these worth in AUD? THANKS.
Back
Top Bottom