Search results

1. rosedraws

Winter New England FrankenFest Saturday March 10, 2018 Sutton MA

Anyone have pix from previous events?
  2. rosedraws

The P-Mount owners club

I'm aiming for the best I can get under around $80.
  3. rosedraws

The P-Mount owners club

Excellent. Thank you. I see a couple Pickering D1200 on ebay... any reason not to grab one of those? Or, looks like they have them at KABusa.
  4. rosedraws

Winter New England FrankenFest Saturday March 10, 2018 Sutton MA

May have to get a calendar so I can put this on it.
  5. rosedraws

Old & new in New Hampshire

Excellent!
  6. rosedraws

Best place to offload old equipment?

Are there people who like to repair old receivers? Does something like a 1980 Technics SA-303 fall into that category? What about newer stuff like CD players that only play one tray out of 5?
  7. rosedraws

All the way south, pretty rural, quintessential New England. East edge of the Monadnock region. It's 45 minutes to anywhere but gorgeous with easy hiking & kayaking. How about you?
  8. rosedraws

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

ELO Out of the Blue, on vinyl. Man, I forgot how much I loved that album! Sounds like the good old days through the RTR Series III big speakers. Then I impulsively bought Face the Music through iTunes, and listened via Bluetooth... nooooooo. It sounded terrible. I'll have to do some testing...
  9. rosedraws

The P-Mount owners club

Hi there, I've been lurking, reading every thread referencing the Stanton D74s stylus, but I think I'd like to just be told what to do now. :-). I hope I'm in a good thread to ask, I figure we don't need another thread about a particular stylus. - 1980 Technics sl-d3 - Stanton cartridge but I...
  10. rosedraws

We recently got a new receiver which has pumped new life into our stereo system... and our lives really! My turntable and speakers are now the only surviving components from my original, kickass (is a little swearing okay?) 1980 set up. I came here to reasearch styli, but I'm having so much...
Back
Top Bottom