Search results

1. M

Frazier Model Seven speakers - in the house.

Hey I apologize about that. Imy new to this site and didn' realize what I did. I just opened this alert which us where I think I'm supposed to do one on one discussion. Bob
  2. M

Klipsch Chorus II any Good ?

Mission accomplished, patched back side of Klipsch chorus ii tonight using a glue called Crafters Pick The Ultimate, bought today from Hobby Lobby. Non toxic water based super glue that dries clear and flexes. Also I thought of another idea by putting a thin line of the glue down in the L...
  3. M

Mission accomplished, patched back side of Klipsch chorus ii tonight using a glue called Crafters Pick The Ultimate, bought today from Hobby Lobby. Non toxic water based super glue that dries clear and flexes. Also I thought of another idea by putting a thin line of the glue down in the L...
  4. M

5. M

Thanks so much for that information. I will measure width of what size washers I need today since I have the woofer out then pick up 3 washers along with the glue today. This morning I picked up a coffee filter from my mother in law plus a few cups of her awesome coffee.Lol! Also a few weeks...
  6. M

Good morning and thank you. Adding dead weight to the passage radiator. Would that mean taping some some insulation around it? Thank you for your time?
  7. M

Thanks, I'm still trying to learn how to use this sight so sorry about the high jacking if thats what I did. Tomorrow I'm getting some glue at a hobby lobby and some coffee filter to perform this patch job. I have the L shaped rip in place reasy for business. I will see how it goes. Just can'...
  8. M

Hi everyone, after a huge mistake last night with a speaker grill falling over and puncturing my Klipsch Chorus ii woofer with a 1 inch L shaped tear. Is there anyone out there with a original replacement woofer? The K48 ribbed surface woofer. Not the aftermarket smooth surface k48e or ev? Id...
  9. M

Klipsch Chorus II initial impressions

Hi guys, after a careless mistake last night I punctured my Klipsch Chorus ii woofer with about a 1 inch L shaped tear when another speakers grille fell over hitting it with the corner. Does anyone know where I can find a original Klipsch chorus ii woofer. The one thats ribbed all across...
  10. M

Sansui 881 hum - solved thanks to audiokarma!

Thanks treeslayer, I was hoping the tuner wasn't working on this sansui 881 was due to a fuse. I see 8 of them down in there but even unplugged I'm a little afraid to get zapped reaching deep down in there. Lol! One of the meter fuses is blown as well for the tuner. Bob, Bloomington illinois
  11. M

Sansui 881 serial #824110592, Thanks Pete Bob, Bloomington illinois
  12. M

After reading this article about the cronic hum involved with so many sansui 881 receivers circa (1970-1974) I decided to take the advice about taking the bottom plate of the unit and tighten the Phillips screws holding the main board. Instead I tightened all boards just in case. I must say I...
Back
Top Bottom