Search results

1. nickatnoon61

Hitachi Transitor Subs Question for SR-2004

The SR-2004 will probably get me evicted! L0L I just got the SR-903 a few mos ago, and it was going to protection mode starting a few weeks ago, but I spent all day today re-wiring my SR-903, M&K S-1Cs, MX200 subwoofer system, and 2 sets of active speakers in other rooms, and I must have fixed...
  2. nickatnoon61

Recap on Paradigm Micro Speakers

Re:the subs. tnx. My room is very small and I am limited to placement, but it sounds, and looks decent the way I have it.
  3. nickatnoon61

OK, was the sound difference that profound by upgrading the cap? It may be worth the effort to solder in a new one. Now I am thinking, should I do all my satellites? lol I guess the only way I'll know for sure is to try it. (=
  4. nickatnoon61

OK, tnx! That's interesting about the phase. I just learned about subwoofer phasing the other day. If you have 2 subs,(which I do) set one out of phase. My Micros were broke in years ago! I thought the burn meant SOLDERING! lol I am going to change my caps to Solen also, one...
  5. nickatnoon61

What does BURN THEM IN FOR SEVENTY HOURS mean? I want to do same, so I need to know how to do it properly. I have a pair of Micros too. I want to put them in my F.I.R. Sauna. Tnx ahead of time. (=
Back
Top Bottom