Search results

1. Nexusmusic

Paisely SPL-2000 speakers (replaccement OEM parts)

Hey folks! Hope everyone is doing fine. OK here is the situation, i found a beautiful condition comestically pair of SPL 2000 by Paisely. When I saw them, wanted to buy them cuz I have the SPL 3000 that I love and all original drivers. Before buying them I talked to the owner (old man) and he...
  2. Nexusmusic

Monarch International AF-300

Hello fella AudioK! Hope everyone is doing great despite these heavy times we're all facing. Was wondering if anyone here have heard about Monarch International AF-300 tube amplifier I know Monarch has done a few very good tube amplifier but I can not find anything about this. And I wanted...
  3. Nexusmusic

Lafayette Solid State FM/AM Stereo Receiver Model LR-1200T: Manual

Hello folks! First hope everyone out there is safe and sound in these hard heavsy times we're all going through. I was wondering if anyone here would happen to have a copy of the manual of the Lafayette LR-1200T please because I got one that the right channel is playing louder then the left...
  4. Nexusmusic

Anyone know anything about this amplifier: camet CA-4051

Hey folks! Happy New year 2019 to ALL , Health above all and nothing but the best with music ;-) Guys, I have the chance to put my hands on this little Solid state amplifier of the 70's (from what the seller said) for a very good price. The thing is that I got no idea about this brand or...
  5. Nexusmusic

Radford Studio 12 sls.3 any feedbacks

Good mooorning folks! Was wondering if any of you here are familiar with British made Speaker maker Radford Studio 12 sls.3??? Or with Radford in general. How would you describe them, are they worth buying as collection. With which Brit maker of those era would you compare them to: Spendor /...
  6. Nexusmusic

Philips speakers: rare to very rare pair SP-25

Hey folks! Just put my hands yesterday on a very nice little pair of Philips speakers. Got them for more than a reasonable price, almost a giveaway and before buying them, I look on the net for at least 2 days or so and haven't found anything, any specs, not even a word about these little mint...
  7. Nexusmusic

Trying to identify these: Dynaco speakers

Hi folks! I'm about to purchase a pair of Speakers and the seller mentioned that they are Dynaco speakers, he also included a front picture (he also sent me a back pic but nothing is written in the back and picture is not that clear. I believe an old man without Smartphone with quality image...
  8. Nexusmusic

lxi 28925 amplifier worth or pass

Hey folks! I stumbled into this unit for 30$ canadian. It throws 100 Watts per chanel and seems to be have a lot of function 2 tapes etc... I know that LXI was a sears developed brand etc.. but if anyone has any experience with LXI receivers, if can share if besides the power it has if it...
  9. Nexusmusic

Anyone heard about Wharfedale Laser L-50

Hey folks! Hope everybody's doing great. I stumbled into a pair of Wharefedale Laser L-50 (not the Wharfedale 50) but the L-50. I've looked into the web to find anything about them and naaaada. The owner mentioned that they are "Ver rare) but i'm wondering if its true as I'm not really familiar...
  10. Nexusmusic

Are these Acoustic Research TSW-310 worth buying..

Hey folks Did som research and heard that AR had as well some amazing series vintage speakers and I was wondering if the AR TSW-310 They look like this, they look mint and in great condition. Any thought is very welcome
  11. Nexusmusic

Between Sony SS-960 vs Sansui SP-X3000

Hi Gentlemans, How's everybody doing? I'm thorn between these 2: Sony ss-960 versus Sansui SP-X3000 both in mint mint conditions. I did some research yesterday night but didn't find much about the Sony SS-960. In other hand I found a little more about Sansui vintage speakers and the SP-X3000...
  12. Nexusmusic

Advent/9 speakers (Worth)???

Hey folks! First, allow me to introduce myself, first time posting here even though I discovered your forum lately when I started my deep interest to go back to Vintage sound from Amplifier/Receivers to Speakers. I'd like to thank in advance all the people here and the real Vintage knowledge...
Back
Top Bottom