Search results

1. Kenny*G

4 channel receiver for 16x40 party deck

I have a new Denon AVR X2700H receiver I was going to use in a bedroom but I'm going to try it on the deck. Get it up and running for now, probably add a sub later. Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming, I may change it up if I'm not satisfied with what I have.
  2. Kenny*G

Thats the direction I was originally leaning. Most of them say 2ch driven which would normally be the front two channels I would think. So would the rear channels have the same output ? 7.1 ch Denon I have says its 95 wpc by 7, is thatis legit ?
  3. Kenny*G

I looked at doing that, most newer AVR receivers don't have the A & B option. I spoke with a guy from Emotiva and he said running two pair like that can be done but best bet was to go to settings and set it on Surround ALL channels and use the front & rear channels.
  4. Kenny*G

I have a 16x40 deck with a Palapa cover, I have Klipsch AW650 outdoor speaker at each corner. I'm trying to figure out the best way to power them, Can I use an AVR receiver in All ch stereo mode to drive them or use a stand alone amp & preamp. Mainly used for music but I may connect the tv to...
  5. Kenny*G

Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

I'm running four Klipsch Chorus I's on a Sansui G-9000, rocks the whole neighborhood !
  6. Kenny*G

Recommendations for Kenwood KA-9100?

I've used KG4's and Chorus I's, both sound excellent on the KA-9100.
  7. Kenny*G

Anyone Use More than 2 Klipsch Speakers at a time?

I'm running 2 pair of Chorus I with a Sansui G-9000, LOVE IT !
  8. Kenny*G

Craftsman Tools to be US Made again

J.H.Williams was the original company that made Snap-On tools, The Snap-On name originates from the first ratchet & socket set made by Williams. I won't buy any of the newer snap on ratchets, the ones I've had are junk also. And don't be fooled by the Snap-On "guaranteed for life" warranty, it's...
  9. Kenny*G

Craftsman Tools to be US Made again

Newer craftsman ratchets are pure JUNK ! I have a 1/2 fine tooth that is 40+ years old, I've opened it up and cleaned & greased it several times but its never had a kit put in it. I have several brand new 3/8 that slipped the very first time I used them, needless to say I use my old Williams...
  10. Kenny*G

Chorus I upgrades?

I've seen installing the 7" port tubes numerous times, I'm going to give it a try on mine. Question, is the 7" from the outside face of the motor board or the inside ?
  11. Kenny*G

Terminal Posts

Another KA-9100 with issue's. These are the ones I used in a KA-9100. Get them from Parts Express, I believe I posted a link with the part # in that same thread.
  12. Kenny*G

911 Kenwood KT-7500 Lighting Issue's

So, I ended up using 13 volt wedge lamps with the green covers on the scale lamps only, the meter lamp seemed to be to dim and to amber for me. Soooo I installed a 8v250 ma bulb in for the meters and I think it looks great ! Hopefully they last a while. I did change all three sockets out with...
  13. Kenny*G

Texas Mile Land Speed Racing

As long as there is NO modifications done to the vehicle they don't care. I've seen them pick up a car just like mine from the drag strip with a broken driveshaft and cover it under warranty.
  14. Kenny*G

LOL Yeah I'm pretty impressed with it, bone stock, comfortable drive to the track with all the modern gadgets, race it and drive it home. And its still covered by warranty. :)
  15. Kenny*G

Yes sir, been doing this since 2011 on my 2010 SRT8 Challenger. Normally pick up 3mph putting the road wrap on the grill.
  16. Kenny*G

Idle Stop & Go (ISG) Love it or Hate it?

Never drove one and NO WAY I would own one ! That would be soooo annoying !
  17. Kenny*G

Had a great time last weekend running my 2016 Hell Cat Challenger, bone stock, no mod's at all, yet ! lol Best top speed for the weekend was 177.3 mph.
  18. Kenny*G

(KG4's) Recap or New x-overs ?

I have the new Crites cross-overs & ti tweeter diaphragms for the KG4's, haven't had the chance to install them, maybe this weekend. I panned to do new cross overs & ti tweeter diaphragms in the Chorus also. What is this Cornscala D modification you speak of ole wise one ? lol You definitely...
  19. Kenny*G

I'm leaning toward the new crossovers now, probably order them tomorrow. Right now I'm running these speakers & a pair of Chorus with a Pioneer SX980 but as soon as I get a couple small issues with my Kenwood KA-9100 corrected I will be using it.
  20. Kenny*G

The Order Has Been Placed--Hopefully Delivery Next Week

Love that green, better than the sublime even. I'll have to be happy with the 2016 Go Mango Orange I have. I ran it at the Texas Mile standing mile races and it ran a best of 175.7 mph, it only had 900 miles on it then. Going back in a couple weeks to try running it again.
  21. Kenny*G

Wanting to do a recap on my KG4's, Crites sells a recap kit & complete new cross-overs. Is there really that noticeable of a difference doing the complete new cross-over instead of doing just the re-cap kit ? The cost is considerably more for new cross-overs, I don't mind spending the extra...
  22. Kenny*G

Thanks Again ! I thought I had read about these using 13v lamps when I was digging for info, couldn't find it again. Just ordered some of the 13v lamps. When I was doing the voltage checks I got as high as 34.7 volts, readings in my original post.
  23. Kenny*G

Do you know where to get lamps covers that would be close to the originals in color ? I'm wanting to stay close to the original look, I'm not into the bright colored LED's.
  24. Kenny*G

Already bought those exact wedge sockets and the 8v 250ma incandescents. The original bulbs had a blue/green tinted cover on them, what color were they from the factory ? Blue or Green ?
  25. Kenny*G

Thanks, already saw that, still have no clue what the issue is. I'm a rookie.
Back
Top Bottom