They are Samson D-2500 equalizer and matching D-1500 analyzer
  2. Mrvintage

Show us your equalizer

Here is my eq setup Samson D-2500 and matching Samson D-1500
  3. Mrvintage

Show us your equalizer

Here
  4. Mrvintage

Do you own two (or more) of the same amp?

I have a couple of these
  5. Mrvintage

What's your latest audio purchase?

I just purchased a custom built charge coupled cross over for my JBL 4355 clones from a fellow AK’r
  6. Mrvintage

Pioneer RG-1 vs. DBX

True. I did pick up the DBX unit and will start my comparison before I make any hasty decisions. I have enough pieces that if I like the DBX 3bx-DS I will put it into my build and put the RG-20 in my other system.
  7. Mrvintage

Pioneer RG-1 vs. DBX

Thank you for your response Blue Shadow I think I’ll pick up the 3Bx-DS on Can Audio and put the RG Pro -20 on the open market
  8. Mrvintage

Pioneer RG-1 vs. DBX

I purchased a RG Dynamics Pro20 minty a while ago for my rack mount vintage system build I already have a few DBX pieces (ie) DBX 20/20 - DBX 224 - DBX 400 router and now I was thinking of a DBX 3BX-DS which is better the RG Pro-20 expander or the 3BX-DS Any input is welcome Mr Vintage
  9. Mrvintage

The greatest amps circa 1977-80?

I wasn’t sure if my amps would be included in this post or not because they’re commercial amps that I bought new in 1978 to use as my main home system. One amp drove a pair of Cerwin Vega PD-18’s when you wanted to get after it when the buddy’s dropped by I also had a pair of Klipsch Heresy II...
  10. Mrvintage

Black pioneer RT 707 faceplate

Thank you for the info I was reading about twin image on another site called tape heads I reached out and now waiting for a replay Regards Shane
  11. Mrvintage

Good evening I received your contact info from a fellow audio karma member because I was...

Good evening I received your contact info from a fellow audio karma member because I was interested in getting my Pioneer RT-707’s faceplate redone in black with contrasting lettering. I also read about you on the tape head site and I’m wondering if you still do the work. Regards Shane
  12. Mrvintage

Black pioneer RT 707 faceplate

I just purchased a mint Pioneer RT-707 but I’d like to get the faceplate refurbished in black and reprinted. I know that J-Croder in Seattle does but I was wondering if you know anyone else as capable of doing the job.
  13. Mrvintage

The greatest amps circa 1977-80?

Here is my favourite of the late 70’s Yamaha P-2200
  14. Mrvintage

P2200 Parts

I love my P-2200’s all have been recapped by a AK member here in Ontario Canada
  15. Mrvintage

4355 external crossover recommendations

I am building the same system and found a gentle man here in Ontario that made me a charged couple crossover that I picked up today. It has controls for my mids-highs-ultra highs and then use my DBX 260 drive rack for bottom end. The workmanship is beautiful and Chris has built a few pair of JBL...
  16. Mrvintage

Do you own two (or more) of the same amp?

I have a sickness for vintage Yamaha professional amps and have owned my first P-2200 since I was 17 (43years ago) and buy them when I see them come up for sale. One of my P-2200’s I drove 5 hours one way just to close the deal
  17. Mrvintage

What was the the last audio-related item you purchased?

I just purchased this hand built charged couple crossover for my JBL 43xx build from a member the workmanship is beautiful
  18. Mrvintage

Show us your equalizer

Here are my latest acquisitions for my vintage build a mint DBX 10/20 in original box and literature as well as sales receipts I also came across absolute mint Samson D1500 and matching D2500
  19. Mrvintage

Show us your equalizer

20. Mrvintage

Who else is a big VU meter junkie?

I know this is an old thread but here’s my addition to analog VU meters my beloved Yamaha P-2200
  21. Mrvintage

Vintage gear that makes you say "Wow"...

My restored P-2200’s and P-2100
  22. Mrvintage

Vintage gear that makes you say "Wow"...

Here is my newest purchase. Minty restored Belles DMM pre-amp to drive my yamis
Back
Top Bottom