Search results

1. Chaz862

To paint or not to be paint?

Hello out there. I just picked up 2 pioneer racks full of gear. Spec-1,4. Ctf- 1250,750, pll1000 other stuff. The faces all look great just need a good cleaning. The tops and some sides are what I need opinions on. The tops of a couple are little rusted and some blemishes on them. The rack...
  2. Chaz862

Dbx-400 question.

Hello. Just moved and in the process I picked up a dbx-400 thinking it would be easier way to hook up and play with different things. I have a all pioneer stack and a reverb, rg-1 and an eq. Also turntable, tape and reel to reel. The receiver is a sa-9500II. Two phono and 2 tape loops. I got...
  3. Chaz862

Ct f-1000 part

got a deck off fleabay. Needed repairs light and something else. Opened it up and it’s missing the right side head tip and the sleeve with the dog ears. The part that goes in the hole of cassette. Any ideas where to get one. Or if a part from another deck like a 4242 would fit it? Just the white...
  4. Chaz862

Pl-115d here. Upgrade suggestions.

I’ve read a bunch of older posts about new cartridges. Some have a hum, some I think not made anymore. Just for an update anyone had good results with one over another that doesn’t break the bank? 100-150 buck range? Grado Black or green? At95e I’ve seen mentioned a lot. And never used a...
  5. Chaz862

What to do? Pioneer stuff.

I’m pretty new around here. Bought a system. Then was given another that needs work. Need opinions.. I have a sa-9500 and just been given a sa-9500ii that I’m about to get serviced. Which are pretty much the same thing? 80 Watts. Going to be a while before I get the II back. I have the matching...
  6. Chaz862

Sa-9500II

Was gifted a sa-9500 II and matching tuner today from buddy at work. I thought he said the tuner cut off before but it’s the amp. Needs some cleaning too. Should I do the cleaning first? Or just take it in to get diagnosis?
  7. Chaz862

Klipsch. 5.2 or 2.2

two people selling some Klipsch 2.2 for 100 or 5.2 for 300. What would y’all go with?
  8. Chaz862

Hpm-100 question

guy selling some. Can’t answer if they arec100-200w. He said it says 50w power handling. Would that be 100? Look to be in decent shape. Some stickers on top on one. If I make an offer what y’all think? Thanks.
  9. Chaz862

Just picked up today. Pioneer

tx-9800II, sa-9500and sg-9500. Pretty good overall shape. Couple knobs on the sa-9500 little scratched up. One little nick on the wood on the tx. Might be getting another of the same tuner from guy at work. But shuts off. If I get it I’ll see if it’s in any better condition and decide what to...
  10. Chaz862

Tex-9500ii

buddy from work giving me a tx-9500ii. Says it overheats and cuts off. Cheap fix? And guy at local shop has a sg-9500 for sale think for $180. Worth it? Oh he just messaged me. Has a sa-9500 also. Or should I hold out for a sa-9500ii. Ah no price yet on the sa. Thanks
  11. Chaz862

Think these hpm’s would clean up?

Listed for 400 bucks. 200w. Listed in fair condition. Not many pics. No covers. See missing dial. Mold on cones? Think it’s worth even asking guy about them? Or just pass and get better condition. And I would be taking it in to get work done.
  12. Chaz862

asking opinion on pioneer stuff

i have read the old threads on this but im asking again in case of any new input.. new to this vintage stuff. i have a sx-550. sounds great and i like it, like the pioneer stuff .. looking for a new bigger system.. from my reading on old threads, the spec stuff seems to get a be preferred over...
  13. Chaz862

anyone in virginia?

hampton roads area, im in newport news...
  14. Chaz862

Sr-203 or Kenwood 9340. Worth getting?

202not 203
  15. Chaz862

Offer of a pioneer system...

Ok. New to this collecting stuff. Really just want a cool system that sounds great and is cool to look at. An upgrade I’m sure from what I have. Pioneer sa9500-II. Tx9500-II. Sr-303. And sg-9500. Has initials and some numbers on front. Thoughts on system first off. Then what do you think...
  16. Chaz862

My new setup

My wife got this for me for my bday last year. Sx-550 not sure of the turntable right now. In wilmington for thanksgiving. Has the speakers with it too. Wondering if I️ should get an amp to go with it?
Back
Top Bottom