Search results

1. toymastertn

World's most Dangerous

H2e 750 I used to ride a KAL 3 cyl 750 model h2e (e= euorpean) twist the throttle at 70 mph in 3rd and the front wheel comes up at 8000 rpm then it starts to get scary God i want that bike back
  2. toymastertn

Hpm-150 & Hpm-1500

The Hpm 150 Were Designed By Lansing And Thet Are Wonderfull I Ran Them With The Spec 2 Amp For 25 Years Hard Rock And Roll Now My Ears Must Be Damaged Or I Am Becoming Like Flyfisherman (stuck Up) I Now Use Tube At A Lot Lower Volume With More Efficent Speakers (sound A Lot Better To Me In My...
  3. toymastertn

How many speakers do you own?

mine PIONEER HPM 150 3 SETS OF WSC (MAKER OF INFINITY LOCATED IN EAST TENN WHERE I LIVE FIRST DUAL DRIVE WOOFER) 1As 1 SET WSC 12 BOSE 301 MONITOR (DIFFERENT FROM REG 301) BOSE 601 BOLIVAR FORM TENN REALISTIC M-7 WITH 2 12 subs from RS POLKS TECHNICS FUKYUO (EARLY JAP) ALTEC JBL...
  4. toymastertn

Can Anyone Help Identify These Amps Baldwin?

Got a pair of a buddy and they work any help with model number whould help also if any one has a schemitac for them Thanks Guys
  5. toymastertn

The Girlfriend is a KEEPER!!! HPM-100s!!

hpm mids Check on ebay i have a pair hpm 150 and found the 360 degree tweeter there
Back
Top Bottom