Search results

1. federson

Classic High-End Gear

I don´t want to be autorferencial, but there is a very special equipment developer wich is Holimar (from my land, Argentina), name after the 3 founder back in the late´40s (Hojemberg, Lisa y Margulis). This factory began to work in Hi-End equipment in the ´50s. In this long history, they...
  2. federson

Hello everybody from Argentina

Well my friend, may be sounds crazy, those are things that are not going to happend tomorrow, but the matter is how all this things are gowing ... Just look at this (with out prejuice) and then tell me: I hope I'm wrong... I know all this things are offtopic... I´m sorry guys Regards
  3. federson

Hi MannyE. That "you tube" joking video is a parody of what is actually happening... Look at this: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/837195/Sex-robot-Samantha-doll-orgasm-realistic-Sergi-Santos-Synth-Amatus There are companies making a living on this, and of course there are people who need...
  4. federson

Boludo is all right, but please... not pelotudo... Thanks a lot guys ! Regards
  5. federson

I´m Federson, new in the site. Writing from downhere in Argentina Regards
  6. federson

vintage audio in Buenos Aires

Hi DrDoomEpoch, I´m from the very excentric australis land (Argentina) too, who nobody in the world understand (even we, the argentinians, thats may be way we here have a lot of psicologists...). Anyway, in ansewer to your question, I can tell you thats a very fine Hi-Fi piece of equipment. The...
  7. federson

vintage audio in Buenos Aires

Hello everybody, I'm Federico (alias Federson), I´m new at this forum. I´m from Argentina too. This is a message, specially, for all the "criollos" whose are around here: I´m looking for a Holimar Compander Classic: If somebody knows about one, in good condiction, please let me know. Kind...
Back
Top Bottom