Search results

1. Sixtoys

I am seeking a relatively cheap stereo amp to match with a pair of Harbeth Super HL5 Plus

Any recommendation would be nice to hear :)
  2. Sixtoys

Has anyone got the chance to listen to the new Harbeth SHL5plus XD?

If so....what do you think about the XD series? Thank's
  3. Sixtoys

Anyone knows any difference between Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie and RPM 1

There isn't much info about it available online. No comparison or information at Pro Ject website. Help please
  4. Sixtoys

Did anyone had vibration noise coming from Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie?

Some people online have mentioned a weird vibration occurring in this model.
  5. Sixtoys

Audioengine b-fi streamer

Did anyone got the chance to listen to this one? Is the streaming and the dac inside are pretty decent?
  6. Sixtoys

3 Story Building effect

Let's assume I am living in a 3 story building. There is one flat above me, and one underneath me. Which one of the flats is worse affected, i.e. hear my music and vibration more, whic I'm playing in my flat?
  7. Sixtoys

A question how to connect Chord Mojo

Hi, I am using the Audioengine D2 as a streamer. I thought to connect the Chord-Mojo to the D2 receiver through the digital output and then straight to my amplifier/receiver. However, I only see a headphone output from the mojo. I would love to get some help. Cheers.
  8. Sixtoys

Audioengine D2 disconnect constantly

Did anyone experience an Audioengine D2 makes a "click" sound, pause the song and return streaming one lag after?
  9. Sixtoys

Is it ok to have higher ohms in my amplifier than my speakers?

Or I should try to match the ohms for both? Thank's.
  10. Sixtoys

Audioengine D2 a noise distruption

Hi there. Every once in a few minutes the music stops for a sec, and then there is a 'click' sound and then it continues. Have anyone encountered this before? Thank you.
  11. Sixtoys

Looking for more personal reviews on the Audioengine D2! Anyone?

Hey guys, If you are already using the D2, or ever listened to it I would like to hear more opinions before I spend my money on it! Cheers!
  12. Sixtoys

Grado sr325e vs rs2e

I've been contemplating for which one should I buy next after using the Grado sr60e for a while. Going through the spec of the product I have noticed that it's almost identical for both the sr325e and the rs2e. Including the driver size, impedance etc. So, I was wondering if anyone can try to...
  13. Sixtoys

My receiver turned off due to an electrical power interruption.

Usually, when I press 'off' on my receiver, there are few second processes where the receiver is shutting down. What is the damaged that could have happened after an electrical power interruption that causes it to turn off by itself?
  14. Sixtoys

What is the difference between Audioengine B1 and D1?

Can't find any comparison online. Thank's.
  15. Sixtoys

So im on my last minuet trying to decided which pre-amp to buy...

I am using the project carbon DC. After reading a lot, and considering my budget I'm not sure if I should get the Cambridge audio pre-amp 551p/540p or the 651p? Thanks!!!
  16. Sixtoys

Does anyone uses Bluetooth adaptor into their receiver?

If so, which one?
  17. Sixtoys

What affect does high humidity areas has on wood speakers?

Do some speakers absorbed the moist and become swollen and therefore the sound may be affected by it? Does anyone have some experience with that?
  18. Sixtoys

Preamp-Cambridge Audio - Azur 551P

I just realized that at the back of this preamp that I am considering buying there is a button that says:"Turntable ground". As I understood in the past, ground wire only has 'on'/'off', however, this one is adjustable. What does this really do? Thanks.
  19. Sixtoys

Phono preamp cables

Hi there, I am looking for decent phono cables however I can only find cheap things online or superior expensive ones. Does anyone have any recommendation for entry-level cables? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom