Search results

1. oldguy68

Marantz 2238b muddy sound on left channel

I have a 2238b that has muddy sound on the left channel on increased volume.(Volume knob set to 12 o'clock or more.) I have cleaned the controls and switches a few times to no avail.The right side is clear at high volume. I used the pre amp section with another amp and the sound is clean. When I...
  2. oldguy68

G6700 relay replacement

I am trying to replace the relay on the F2980 board and the trace is not matching the pcb drawing. I have compared it to G5700 and the trace is totally different. I have searched on the net for pics of the underside but nothing matches. I am using an Ohmron MY4 02 24vdc.
  3. oldguy68

2325 bias will not adjust

I am picked up this 2325 in working condition so I decided to restore it. First I went through all the boards and changed tantalums, diodes, electrolytics, the ly2 relay and cleaned the pots and checked solder joints. Then I set the voltage on P800 to 35v. After trying to set dc offset I changed...
  4. oldguy68

2325 p700 board issues

Just going through a 2325 p700 board checking resistors and found that R739 on both boards is 10 ohm. The schematic is 4.7 ohm. Not sure if this was factory or second party add. Will this cause dc offset or bias problems?
Back
Top Bottom