Search results

1. Steelydan71

Just brought them home...

Always wanted finally found them...kinda speechless.....my marantz is not too happy:)
  2. Steelydan71

Confused???? Need help

If I run a more powerful amplifier thru my trusty marantz 2245...will it still have that marantz sound?
  3. Steelydan71

Ok.....am I hearing things correctly?

Hi, Just wanted to take a moment to try to understand something....47 years...actually 32 years of serious listening to music and buying equipment.. Why do these JBL L36 speaker projects sound so good? Am I missing something? True my hearing is not what it use to be..( club DJ and over misuse of...
  4. Steelydan71

Audio bliss... Frazier mark IV estate sale find

IHi, everyone.. Well today I decided to attend an estate sale, here in the Texas hill country with the wife. We had a great time and my wife of course bought and bought and bought some more lol. She calls me over and says that the organizer of the event had put some old speakers in...
  5. Steelydan71

Crescendo 3006 speakers! The saga continues....

Hello everyone! This is now my second adventure into the wonderful sound of the emit tweeter.. I cannot be more delighted with this new purchase! Unfortunately space is becoming limited and I have *FINGERS CROSSED* a pair of quantum’s coming real soon....I was blessed that the cabinets and...
  6. Steelydan71

Blown away by infinity QB

Hello all!! I am new to this site and have posted my intro and took a pic of one of my systems. Today is the day I became a convert to the Emit tweeter... I have been very blessed to have a supportive wife who understands my crazy vintage audio addiction. We have finally moved to our new home...
  7. Steelydan71

Wife surprises me..again Polk SDA II speakers

Hello all !!! Well.... All I can say is I am very grateful for a very supportive and beautiful wife. We are finally setting up the new home and I was able to set up my home office with these beauties. I am on eBay as we speak ordering interconnect cable. This is a temporary set up until I can...
  8. Steelydan71

Cerwin Vega DX-5...project question?

Hi, everyone.... I have been very fortunate to have found my old old pair of DX-5 speakers.... I need to fix the red ring on the woofers... I believe they will be a great set of speakers for my garage/ work station.... Is this project doable for a novice like myself? I am not familiar with the...
  9. Steelydan71

Wife surprises me! *Stunned* Polk speakers

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum..but I just had to relay this new photo and gift presented to me by my wife! Well she has always been by my side through thick and thin. My whining, loathing,complaining, and general malaise that results from my addiction vintage audio especially speakers...
  10. Steelydan71

Marantz, Frazier, b&w

Hi, just moved and only had time to set up tuner/amp Marantz 2245 Bluetooth device for streaming B&W CDM 1 se Frazier speakers... Very happy with my new/vintage Frazier speakers!!! Will keep everyone posted when I am able to set up proper display for my new home..I absolutely love the...
  11. Steelydan71

Hello from Texas!!!!

Hi, so happy to be here! Home audio has been a passion of mine since I was a young man. I am now back in San Antonio.... temporarily until we move into new home in new braunfels tx.... Please enjoy my photos will add more once I have a permanent room to display my entire collection... I am...
Back
Top Bottom