Search results

1. E

Luxman R-115 Trouble Shooting

I just picked up a R-115 from CL at a very good price. I bought it mostly because of its reputation. The receiver was obviously well taken care of by the previous owner. Not a scratch on it. Everything seems to check out as far as the inputs are concerned. It sounds wonderful. However, I have...
  2. E

ADS L810 Midrange Driver Distortion

I have enjoyed my ADS L810 speakers since I got them in 1980. Lately, I have noticed some distortion coming out of one of the midrange drivers from the right channel even at low volume. In order to troubleshoot the problem (speaker, program source, or wiring), I switched speakers,….. R-L and...
  3. E

Solved! Denon DCD-1500 II disc not reading

FPHART, thank you very much for responding to my inquiry. I guess my instincts were right, and you certainly gave me fair warning on disassembling the housing. When I first encountered this situation, I "chickened out" and simply continued using the masking tape on the CD's that wouldn't...
  4. E

Solved! Denon DCD-1500 II disc not reading

Sorry I am chiming in kind of late (only a few years!), but my DCD-1500ii properly loads only about 50% of the time. I confirmed your thoughts on the source of the failure of the clamp by simply placing a piece of masking tape (for painting) on top of a few of the CD's that were giving me...
  5. E

Help With Amplifier

Hi all, just a quick update,................I decided to purchase a NAD 3155 integrated amp through Craigslist. Guess what,.......the seller did not show up! I guess I will keep on looking. Many thanks for all your advice.
  6. E

Help With Amplifier

Many thanks for your input. It's too bad,......I used to have a Yamaha CA-810 which I liked very much, but for some reason, I sold it. I realize that $150 does not get a whole lot these days, but I will try to be patient here. I was actually thinking of finding an old NAD 3155 that required...
  7. E

Help With Amplifier

I am new to this forum, and I am seeking help with an amplifier. With the exception of my receiver, most of the components I currently have are vintage (Thorens TD125 Mkii, SME 3009 Improved, Ortofon M15E Super, ADS L810 speakers, Denon DCM 460 CD changer, and Onkyo TX 8511 receiver). I am...
Back
Top Bottom