Search results

1. D

Sansui Eight Recap

Thank You tobyj17 for your reply. This will give me a great starting point. Thanks Again!!
  2. D

Sansui Eight Recap

I am writing about recapping two Sansui Eights that I have. And No, they are not Thrift Store finds. One of them, I am the original owner from about 1969 or 1970. I bought it from the, Hi-Fi Club at Ramey AFB, PR when I was in the US Air Force stationed there. The other I bought off EBay about...
  3. D

Major Thrift Shop Score!

I have two Eights that I am going to recondition/restore, they are both in pretty rough shape, but I am going to give it a try. How did you go about to make the push button labels? Which Font and Font size? I do hope that the software used was other than Photoshop. If you did use Photoshop, do...
  4. D

Sansui Eight

This is the Service Manual for a Sansui Eight-Deluxe and not a Sansui Eight. Sansui Eight and the Sansui Eight-Deluxe , which while similar, are still very different.
  5. D

Sansui Eight Power Cord

Thank You for your suggestions. I think that I may look into the IEC receptacle idea. I have seen some that also include a switch as well as a fuse. The IEC receptacle idea is the less money way to go, as they want too much $$ for the QR-6500 cords.
  6. D

Sansui Eight Power Cord

I have two Sansui Eight Receivers with not a power cord to either of them. I was considering hardwiring a power cord to one of them but my solder or soldering iron was not the best so I never completed the task. What do others think of this idea? Will there be any problems if I use a grounded...
Back
Top Bottom