Search results

1. echron

Arkansas fall bbq time to plan

Well unfortunately I cannot do this weekend. Life has gotten in the way. Hopefully we can get it together and get together before too much longer.
  2. echron

So glad to hear that Luke. We were praying she would be found quick. Good to know that there are still plenty of good people out there to help.
  3. echron

Heresy question

Mine sound just fine on their sides.
  4. echron

Oh my, so sorry to hear this. Is there anything I can do to try to help? Please keep us informed. You know I will do anything I can to help. Is she driving herself? Any vehicle to be on lookout for?
  5. echron

I can not do the 20th. My father is getting married (again). Lol. I’m open for 6th or 7th. Now let’s see if we can get some more to join us. I know a few of my Local people are just waiting on me to let them know a date. All suggestions welcome.
  6. echron

Ok so it’s time to plan a meet or I’m planning a day to listen, eat, and drink. In no particular order. Lol with good company or alone. It sure would be better with AK’rs. Sold most my vinyl and a lot of Norman labs but have new stuff and some new (old) gear to check out. Someone throw a date at...
  7. echron

What stands do you use for Heresy's?

I know it’s not “correct” with horns sideways but with the kenwood 11G able to run all three pair at once or and combination of. They sound great and may have a little too much bass. I’ve had to change my eq curve from normal listening levels. Cabinets are not completely finished. I will...
  8. echron

Me and mine are all good. I’m ready whenever y’all are. Best wishes and happy listening. Latest (audio) project almost complete
  9. echron

Yes getting a 21 century update inside suede , touch control via tablet
  10. echron

Also your Porsche? What model? I had a couple older ones but love my boxer engines. Had about 20 vws and sitting on 3 Subaru’s at the moment.
  11. echron

I am in the middle of a 1965 farelane and a flip project on a 750 katana. And have wayyyyyy too many audio projects.
  12. echron

Wow look at him grow. And another??? Goodness boy doesn’t sound like been too busy. Lol or have you? Only kidding obviously
  13. echron

Well I can’t do this Saturday. I am however open to try to plan for a Saturday that we can agree on as long as I can plan a few weeks out. Have a few cars I’m building on and went back to work full time so..... give me a day or two and I’ll start a new thread on a “summer” gathering
  14. echron

Well even if it’s only us three amigos I say we get together. Hell I’ll come y’all way and just stop and visit with each if I need to lol. I’ll create a new post and see if it attracts more interest
  15. echron

Ok so anyone want to pick a date? Beautiful weather is upon us and I’m ready to see how much noise we can make in the huge metropolis of Moreland again. Lol seems I have over 30 prs of speakers just in living room at the moment so I’ll move things around and make some room for others to bring...
  16. echron

I am open pretty much any weekend and would love to see all the usuals and some new faces. Mask not required as far as I am concerned but will have a new box full and will accommodate any who would like for us to wear them while we are in close proximity. I will provide food and a variety of...
  17. echron

I’m all in as always. I’d be more than happy to host and feed the gang again. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I’ve been stacking gear for another year so have plenty for barter/trade. Hope to get some input and get this party started.
  18. echron

Just received notice that Bob Crites has passed

RIP he will be missed. A wealth of knowledge and great man have both been lost. I’ll miss sitting and learning from him. Glad he got to make it to our last AK gathering. Thanks for everything Eric
  19. echron

Not sure. Any particular model your looking for? Sorry not much service out where I live.

Not sure. Any particular model your looking for? Sorry not much service out where I live.
  20. echron

Anyone wanna share Norman Lab stories?

I will get pics and specs of all this eve and post. Working on a fellow AK’ers ride atm. Been trying all day to think of the store name. And I’m going off second hand knowledge I’m in Russellville and we had a store here that sold them. I ran the car woofers I’m the 80’s two 10”! They blew the...
  21. echron

Well looks like I have 5 pairs with those woofers
  22. echron

Might have been gails store. He owned Norman for the last years they were around. They more than likely choked them down to prevent it happening again.
  23. echron

Am thinking on selling some of my Norman’s if you’d be interested I have over 20 pair

Am thinking on selling some of my Norman’s if you’d be interested I have over 20 pair
  24. echron

I’m sure I do but I’ll have to check and see now. I’ll let ya know
  25. echron

Very nice. I’m glad to see that you are enjoying them. Basicblues has a wealth of knowledge on them as does Dave. They are definitely keepers and you stole them. Lol
Back
Top Bottom