Search results

1. S

Affordable multiple input stereo preamplifier?

Tried to search on these forums, but everything that comes up is either a headphone amp or a tube phono preamp OR a passive preamp with one or two inputs. So, does anyone know of any relatively inexpensive NEW stereo preamps with multiple inputs? This would be driving a Crown XLS1002 power...
  2. S

BS22LR vs Wharfedale 10.1 vs Sony Core SSCS5 vs ...?

I am in Denver, CO - thanks for all of the input so far, you guys are great! The polk seem interesting, although not a fan of the looks without the grills (and I prefer grills off) The super ones seem interesting, especially not being ported? Just some audio reference here, I always use this...
  3. S

Thanks Zieg, I believe it was your own review that convinced me to try the Cores, and I'm glad I did! Also, I've heard the Q100 but not demo'd them at home as of yet... maybe an audition is in order?
  4. S

Yes, saving and spending more is always an option, but I'm not interested in that at this time.
  5. S

Greetings all! Currently have Pioneer BS21, but looking to upgrade. Not looking to spend crazy amounts of money, also not looking to buy used. Speakers listed will give a good idea of budget level. This is specifically for music (everything from classic jazz to alternative rock) Also, I do...
Back
Top Bottom