Search results

1. KISSRMYCSM

Pioneer PL-41 Cartridge/Stylus Question

Thanks so much! Will save the seller and model when I find one!
  2. KISSRMYCSM

Forgot to ask, particular fondness for a stylus for the PLC9? Thanks in advance!
  3. KISSRMYCSM

Thanks so much for the feedback! I am on the lookout and headed to swap meets this weekend!
  4. KISSRMYCSM

PL-41 CARTRIDGE & STYLUS

I posted here because I wasn't getting much traction in the TT area. In the last few days it has picked up. Thanks for your response.
  5. KISSRMYCSM

Definitely on the lookout for the elusive PLC9! Thanks for the input!
  6. KISSRMYCSM

Thanks for the reply. I'd love to find an original PLC9 but man are they hard to find! The hunt continues!!
  7. KISSRMYCSM

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

BBM (Baker Bruce Moore) Short-lived Supergroup but incredible album...
  8. KISSRMYCSM

PL-41 CARTRIDGE & STYLUS

Hello, I have a freshly rejuvenated PL-41 and have gone through the Forum topics and threads about this turntable. I've learned an incredible amount of useful info but could not find anything about a Shure M97xE Cartridge and stylus and how it would perform on this TT. Right now I have an AT 96E...
  9. KISSRMYCSM

Hello, I have a freshly rejuvenated PL-41 and have gone through the Forum topics and threads about this turntable. I've learned an incredible amount of useful info but could not find anything about a Shure M97xE Cartridge and stylus and how it would perform on this TT. Right now I have an AT 96E...
  10. KISSRMYCSM

How about we all share what we are using to power our Klipsch Loudspeakers

Driving the Khorns with an ADCOM rig-GFA-555, GTP-500 II, Denon DCD 1500 CD Player. Forte's are at idle right now. Jealous of some of the systems on here!! Should have mentioned-both Khorns have brand new Crites caps, tweeters and woofers as well as new oem Klipsch fabric on all side...
  11. KISSRMYCSM

Hello, my name is Alan and I'm a Klipschaholic....

So, two weeks into Crites recap, tweeter and woofer replacement. Definitely softening up a bit, may be due to woofers "relaxing"? Not sure, but the Klipschorns sound better as each day passes. Listened to Metallica's Nothing Else Matters for the first time and highs and mids were crisp and...
  12. KISSRMYCSM

Coytee, ya you're probably right but honestly I'm not sure I could ever tell the difference. My hearing is not so good after 29 years in the Army and these corners are really my only option. I've seen the plans to enclose the side curtains and I may explore that later on down the road. As is...
  13. KISSRMYCSM

Just got the Klipschorns home last night and have them nestled nicely in their corners. Bob Crites caps, tweeters and woofers. Also had side panels recovered with oem Klipsch fabric as previous owner had a cat who loved to use them as a scratching post! Anyway, next to the Forte's these things...
  14. KISSRMYCSM

Klipsch KP-250

Toxicant, that's where mine are going, along with out on the pool deck in the summer! Gonna try the upside down trick and see if there is a discernible difference. Mine are missing the grills and hardware to attach them, if you run across some-keep me in mind! Keep me updated on the mods, I'm...
  15. KISSRMYCSM

Klipsch KP-250

Bill, thanks for the info. Mine have a handle on top, ones in the pic have them on the sides. They are heavy, so I think they changed the design somewhere in production. Mine are probably an early year. Agreed about the bass, light but still has a punch, but my Forte's have spoiled me!! They...
  16. KISSRMYCSM

Klipsch KP-250

Klipschers, anybody know anything about these KP-250's? Picked a pair up today for $60. Interested to know if anybody knows anything about these other than they were intended to be PA speakers? Have them hooked up to my ADCOM rig and they sound great!
  17. KISSRMYCSM

Klipschorns overhaul

Thanks for the advice/insight! Unfortunately, one woofer was frozen and the crossovers in both were bad. So, I had to basically replace everything. Will get them home soon and will post my thoughts on the Crites gear. I'm hopeful they will sound as big as the original Klipschorns. Regardless, I...
  18. KISSRMYCSM

Klipschorns overhaul

Well, found my forever speakers a few weeks ago for an incredibly stupid price. My Bob Crites upgrades came in and are being replaced. Basically brand new Klipschorns! Getting fabric replaced on side curtains as well. Now I have to move the Forte II's to the Kenwood KR-9600 and hear how they...
  19. KISSRMYCSM

Newbie-El Paso, TX

Rich, not a fan of Chico's to be honest but Cattleman's, well that's another level!!
  20. KISSRMYCSM

Newbie-El Paso, TX

Hello all, newbie from El Paso, TX. Very new to the hobby but have found a lot of amazing gear for cheap on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace. Just picked up a pair of klipschorns and B&W 802 III that are being gone through. Mostly listen to 70's, 80's rock-Zeppelin, KISS, Floyd 80's/90's...
Back
Top Bottom