Search results

1. C

Hi Kevin - I got a bit side tracked, but am back in AKL full time now, yes I am still interested...

Hi Kevin - I got a bit side tracked, but am back in AKL full time now, yes I am still interested and happy to drop it up any weekend that suits or let me know if you are heading down this way. Cheers Chris
  2. C

Thanks for letting me know, I'll give you a call during the week cheers

Thanks for letting me know, I'll give you a call during the week cheers
  3. C

Hi Kevin sorry for the delay I didnt see your reply till just now. I will be heading up your...

Hi Kevin sorry for the delay I didnt see your reply till just now. I will be heading up your way tomorrow probably 11ish so will txt to see if you are home cheers Chris
  4. C

Hi Kevin - Happy New Year, we are in Knights Rd just up from Beulah, its a small world! I will...

Hi Kevin - Happy New Year, we are in Knights Rd just up from Beulah, its a small world! I will be heading up Warkworth way fairly soon so could drop it off if you let me know how to contact you, I am not in any hurry to get it back. cheers
  5. C

That's great news - I am in Rothesay Bay on the North Shore so would be very happy to drop it...

That's great news - I am in Rothesay Bay on the North Shore so would be very happy to drop it off to you at a time that suits - cheers and Merry Christmas!
  6. C

Hi Kevin I have an AU777 that I inherited from my Father, he bought it new in Japan on a...

Hi Kevin I have an AU777 that I inherited from my Father, he bought it new in Japan on a business trip almost 50 years ago and I'd like to keep it going for another 50!. I have been looking for somewhere to send it for a full overhaul. Do you offer a repair service or if not is there anyone...
Back
Top Bottom