Search results

1. DRG6901

JVC KD 65 worth the time?

I have a KD-55 (same year, model beneath) and I absolutely love it. The only difference between mine and that one is an equalizer and maybe one or two extra features. I don't make a lot of mixtapes anymore so I don't think Super ANRS is a big selling point unless you have old cassettes recorded...
  2. DRG6901

Speed Adjustment on a 1978 JVC KD-55

Hello, I have a JVC running at too fast of a playback speed. I can play a song on my phone and delay the playback on the deck by 5 seconds and within 15-30 seconds it will surpass the mp3 playback. I was wondering if anyone knows which potentiometer controls the motor speed. I will post pictures...
  3. DRG6901

Fisher STV 870 Speakers

Well thanks for all of the replies. I have a friend who traded me some Sony SPV 7700s for them and they are a million times better.
  4. DRG6901

Best matching equipment that doesn't break the bank.

So let me start out by saying that I am 19 and have very little experience with the intricacies of a nice HIFi system. With the help of my Dad and seeing what comes up on craigslsit and eBay I have a decent enough setup. Here is what I am running right now. -JVC KD-55 Cassette Deck (Not looking...
  5. DRG6901

Fisher STV 870 Speakers

Chilibrother, Thanks for responding. I understand what you are saying about the speaker and them not being worth it. Personally, I think they sound terrible and cloudy, and generally makes the listening experience unenjoyable. It would seem like it is too high pitched and has too much bass at...
  6. DRG6901

Fisher STV 870 Speakers

I recently got a whole stereo system for free off craigslist. It was the Fisher 860 Series (Turntable, Tuner, Receiver, Tape Deck, and a bonus Sony 5 Disc CD Player) with the matching cabinet and speakers. I have seen the blogs here that the Hi-Fi setup as a whole is bad and low quality, the...
Back
Top Bottom