Search results

1. J

DAC with USB + screen, does it exist?

Logitech Squeezebox Touch.
  2. J

Are "vintage" DACs worthwhile, or is this a tech that does not age well?

I'm looking to sell a piece of equipment (valhalla 2) that I just do not use and I am getting offers to trade for older DACs - either a California audio labs sigma II 16/44 or a Theta dspro progeny. The press on these from when they were new is pretty interesting, but I'm thinking that the...
  3. J

Who's Got The Most Complicated Signal Path?

I gotta know - what is all that stuff? 1 2.5 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
  4. J

Vintage speakers. ADS L810 vs Thiel CS2

Yeah, I understand that’s the way to do it. But I don’t want to spend $550 if I can’t get close to that on resale. I understand that’s the risk, but that’s why I’m asking here; to gauge whether there is a marginal upgrade delta to make it worth the downside loss.
  5. J

If I had unlimited $ and room I would. Oh yeah, dude wants $550 for the Thiels.
  6. J

Thanks. Upstream is ADCOM GFA 535 amp ADCOM GTP-400 pre-amp I’ve gotten advice that a better pre amp may be a better next move for me.
  7. J

I have the ADS L810 and have an opportunity to acquire the CS2. Is this considered an upgrade? Do any of you have opinions on these old school speakers?
  8. J

DIY Record Cleaning Machine - Finally Done

The pictures on this thread are not accessible. If anyone is watching and wants to fix that, I’ll certainly thank you!
Back
Top Bottom