Search results

1. L

Sony TC-765 Reel To Reel Tape machine No tape tension

I tapped it several times no change. Motor powers up for a split second then freewheels down. This the board. It has 1 of those spark arrestors I think. rewind and Fast forward work no issues.
  2. L

Sony TC-765 Reel To Reel Tape machine No tape tension

Hello. I have a Sony TC-765 Reel to reel 4 track 2 channel duel capstan drive 3 motor 3 head reel to reel tape machine. When I got the unit the pinch rollers were gummed up and would not engage. I got them freed up but now I discovered the tape has no tension. The tape jerks and ends up getting...
  3. L

Vintage Sony Reel to Reel Model TC-252D running fast

OK so somewhat solved. There is a sleeve on the capstan. I removed that but now its a tad slow. is there another sleeve that's supposed to go on it? The capacitor had checked out OK.
  4. L

The box said 240 volts but it has the north American style plug. The voltage dial was set to 110 and the 50/60hz switch was at 60 I think. The Pulley has the letter E on it and the number 1. I Fixed the links for the photos to another photo hosting site.
  5. L

I found a vintage Sony reel to reel Model TC-252D in mint condition, Still sealed along with original goodies like empty reels, replacement RCA plugs etc. Being mint doesn't mean it works. It plays too fast in both speeds. This is the universal voltage model with the voltage selector and 50/60hz...
  6. L

Electrophonic 8-Track Player/recorder No sound out of right channel.

I have sprayed and sprayed the switch the button activates but to no avail. I will try replacing the caps on the amp board and see what happens.There is only one board in this machine other then a square inch size heart shaped one that I guess regulates the power. I'll Replace the BIG cap that...
  7. L

Electrophonic 8-Track Player/recorder No sound out of right channel.

Hello New Member and happy New Year. I have a Electrophonic 8-track player/recorder model TRD-118. I am getting no to little sound out of the right channel. I know it's not the stereo it's hooked up to as I reversed the Left and right hookups to rule that out. What I have done so far is Taken...
Back
Top Bottom