Search results

1. C

F-2656

I recently was giver ANOTHER sansui 9090db. After fixing my last one I though it give this one a try. It is missing the F2624 driver board and it appears somone tried to do a botched recap job on the F2656 board. Sigh. I think they also put wrong replacement transistors. To top it off is that a...
  2. C

F2624 V2 Help.

Hi... I just finished soldering all the components on my new F2624 board... And plugged it in without using a dim bulb tester. Surprise suprise... Would not come out of protection and saw a spark at the bottom of a transistor. The led kn the left side kf the board also shortly went on after a...
  3. C

A little more help

Hey, Last time I posted I was asking a question which was listed in the service manual. However... This time I am truly stumped. The C-14 on my Sansui 9090db F-2656 is completely missing, appears to be unsoldered. Would it happen to match the 4.7uf 80v bipolar C-16 cap on the other side? Thanks...
  4. C

Ceramic Capacitor Value Help.

Hi everyone. I recently accquired a 9090db. And after replacing r33/34 protection light went off and C12 or C13 Started to smoke. Does anyone know the value of these? The manual here http://audioklassiks.de/Bilder/Manuals/sansui_8080DB_9090DB.PDF says they are .01. How many volts are these? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom