2. goraman

Cat proofing my audio setup.

This thread is trolling me.
  3. goraman

Most Obscure Equipment Ever Owned

:worthless
  4. goraman

Most Obscure Equipment Ever Owned

Curently the two most obscure componates in my systum is a first run production based on their preamp chassy Audion Silver Night phono stage and my Superex pro ST-pro B head phones.
  5. goraman

Securing bookshelf speakers to speaker stands

Another vote for Blue Tak
  6. goraman

Surge Protector vs Plugging Straight In

OK,nothing can stop a direct lightnig strike. I did a lot of on line reading but found nothing regaurding distance from a ground or distance of equptment. as for me even my lap top is on a small in line ACP made for notebooks. I feel protected with in reason.
  7. goraman

There are good arguments on all sides of this issue,and allthough I have not collected on any of the warenty claims all my surge gear warrentys my equiptmet if something dose get through.I can tell you a guy hit a power pole and knocked out several T.V.'s a few years back in my building.(I...
  8. goraman

The 65 inch T.V. even has a cleaner 1040 with the Monster 3600MKII. UPS are not good for audio,they are noise makers. YES, power conditioners do alter sound by giveing you a lower noise floor you get more detail. A clean sighn wave and no big spikes that kill transformers,diodes and caps let...
  9. goraman

I should mention I have the H110 by APC and the C3BLK for the Cambridge Soundworks modle 88CD system. And an APC Surge Arrest pro for the small C.C. Radio in our bed room. They have all served me well.
  10. goraman

Most computer grade surge protectors are not made for high current devices. A power conditioner or AV rated power strip is needed. APC makes some nice ones under $100.00 Fry's has one for $29.99 that works great,and both are filtered...
  11. goraman

Colon Cleansing?

My doctor recomends eating pinapple (a large can of chunks or pulp). wash it down with a full glass of 75% prune juice and 25% sparkeling water. Read the following for humor only,If you don't like potty humor don't go there! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! And if you want to be in Jack Ass III do...
  12. goraman

Broke my own unwritten rule and bought these cool looking japanese speakers today!!!

at 94 DB 15 watts would be very loud.
  13. goraman

1959 record collection,compleate with Xmass tree and unopened gifts!

I don't know any other way to explain it but I have been in a house or two where I had to get out of it as fast as possable. It's a heavy air thing,a feeling like your being watched thing and If I stay to long my stomich begins to feel not so good. After takeing a job as a apartment...
  14. goraman

I have read the house was abananed in tacked. There son still visits there and puts containers out to catch water from the leaking roof. This also happened some years back to a family in Amityville Long Island. They left taking nothing with them from their huge home. That house is now...
  15. goraman

a family tried to live there but the haunting became so servire they fled shortly before Christmass leaveing everything behind. The home is owned by the son of the tragic couple. There was a house not far from it on Ceilo Dr. at the very end of the street where Sharon Tate was killed by the...
  16. goraman

http://ironysupplement.wordpress.com/2009/02/06/los-feliz-haunt/
  17. goraman

CD player skipping

So is the metal rails,dry graphite is messy the product I linked to is wet and drys clinging to the parts you apply it to. I haven't used it for a transport but plan to try it.
  18. goraman

What causes dimpled tweeters?

Get some big Sound Lab electrostates, over 7,000 volts running through those big pannels.If they get there finger through the uberthin membrain they will never touch a speaker agein ever.
  19. goraman

CD player skipping

I would use liquid graphite,it can be applide useing the needle it comes with.I got a bottle years ago for motor cycles and semi autos,It lubes well and dosen't gum up. http://www.lubritek.com/bike-aid_lube
  20. goraman

Do boys still play with Hot Wheels?

Last night I found a 1958 pontoon fender Farrari,This is in the top 10 of my favorite cars of all time.
  21. goraman

What causes dimpled tweeters?

undisaplined children is the cause. You can get a tool that will stop the problem here. http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=53082&CatID=53082&Grptyp=SIZ&ItemId=17079ad If the vacuum dosen't work send the tweeters to miniskuas and they can take them apart and repair them.
  22. goraman

Showem off!!!
  23. goraman

I just started finding cool Hot wheels cars for my unborn son. My goal is to colect at least 1000 of the coolest new unopened cars before he turns 5 and put them in a big box, that will be his 5th Birthday preasent.
Back
Top Bottom