Search results

1. persons0

luvvinvinyl

Another smooth transaction with a great AK'er. Thanks Ernie.
  2. persons0

Problems with Accuphase E-202

My Accuphase E-202 is acting up again. I had it professionaly re-capped less than a year ago and already it is not working properly. I had not used it very much since the rebuild when it started acting crazy. One night after listening for a few hours the right channel started popping loudly and...
  3. persons0

Thank you bebopdeluxe! (Cambridge 640P)

I would just like to thank bebopdeluxe for his fast shipping and excellent communication. Great guy to deal with. Thanks! :music:
  4. persons0

Benz - Marantz 2220B

:thmbsp: Benz - Marantz 2220B :thmbsp: Great person to deal with. Thank you!
  5. persons0

Does a Technics SL-1500 MKII have the same tonearm mount as a 1200?

I received an origin live armboard for fitting a Rega arm to a Technics SL-1200 along with a Rega RB250 that I purchased. I was planning to put the RB250 on my Thorens TD-126 MKII but that will not be for a while. In the mean time I am wondering if it would be possible to use the Origin live...
  6. persons0

dbrookes - Marantz 2225

Very good to deal with. Smooth transaction. Thank you!
  7. persons0

Miata owners, post pics here!

After wanting one for many years I finally bought my first Miata about a month ago. Here is my 1991 Mariner Blue NA which is still in need of a polish and some better tires. Please excuse the crappy pictures.
  8. persons0

Rare Nakamichi Dragon CT Turntable on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nakamichi-CT-Dragon-Direct-Drive-Turntable_W0QQitemZ280365160011QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVintage_Electronics_R2?hash=item414710d64b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A1|294%3A50 Looks like a very interesting and rare turntable with some issues...
  9. persons0

How to put Rega arm on Thorens TD-126 MKII?

I am thinking about putting a Rega RB300 (or similar) tonearm on my Thorens TD-126 MKII to replace the TP-16 II that is currently on it. How difficult would it be to mount the Rega arm on the Thorens? Would it require any custom fabrication (other than an armboard?)? Has anyone here replaced the...
  10. persons0

Pioneer SX-1050 San Diego CL

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ele/1235797126.html I'm selling one of my Vintage receivers a nice vintage Pioneer SX-1050, yes one of the Big Silver face Pioneer receiver from the mid 70's. The Pioneer XS-1050 is a highly sought after receiver from the golden age of Pioneer (they don't...
  11. persons0

Many thanks to BroonsBane!

Mike is great to deal with, is very quick to respond to e-mails and knows how to pack a big receiver. I love the STR-V7. Thank you very much!
  12. persons0

Any audio-related points of interest in Orlando, FL?

I will be driving down to Florida on the 13th and am wondering if there are any good record stores, stereo shops or anything audio related in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Thanks in advance!
  13. persons0

Pioneer Spec 2 - Powers up - No Output - HELP

Hello, I am interested in buying a Spec 1, Spec 2 but the Spec 2 does not work. The seller says that the Spec 2 powers up but the relay does not click and there is no output. Is this a well known and repairable issue? Are there any unobtanium parts on the spec 2? Thank you
  14. persons0

Inner Sleeves - What kind and where to buy?

I am in need of about 100 inner sleeves and am not sure where is the best place to buy them or what type to buy. I have a few MFSL inner sleeves and they seem to be good for static and not scratching the records. So for a Canadian buyer looking for around 100 pieces what would you recommend...
  15. persons0

Nice stuff, high prices, no description

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/shoppers_market_2009 I wonder how this guy ended up will all those nice pieces? I don't expect him to sell much with those prices and poor descriptions.
  16. persons0

Component video selector/switch

Does anyone have a decent component video switch? I am in need of one for my projector so that I have to run only 1 long component cable to the projector. I cannot find a component switch other than the cheap ones on ebay. Thanks
  17. persons0

B&W DM2 Value?

Hello, does anyone know what a pair of B&W DM-2's are worth in good condition? Thanks
  18. persons0

Any LTE fans out there?

I'm a little late but just found out that Liquid Tension Experiment 1 had been released on vinyl earlier this year. They say only 1000 of the colored 180g 2lp sets will be made. I just did a BIN on eBay. I can't wait till' it arrives!
  19. persons0

Worst cover EVER

I apologize if this has already been posted but this is so bad it must be seen. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyBfyL1qhJM
  20. persons0

Accuphase E-202 loud pops while warming up

My recently acquired Accuphase E-202 integrated has two problems (possibly connected?). The first part of the problem is a hum before the relay kicks in. The second part is the random length of time it takes for the relay to kick in (5-25 seconds maybe). The third part of the problem is once the...
  21. persons0

Heathkit AS-103a Speakers

My dad picked up a pair of these for me at a yardsale today. They were a bit expensive at $1 a piece. I did a search here and found that these are the Heathkit version of the Acoustic Research AR-3A speaker. These don't appear to be a kit speakers; the cabinets are far too professional looking...
  22. persons0

Todays Vinyl Finds

Today was a good day at the yard sales for finding vinyl. Here is what I found: Japanese Pressings: The Doors - Strange Days - Unplayed Condition Pink Floyd - Animals - Unplayed Condition Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel - Unplayed Condition Alan Parsons Project - I Robot -...
  23. persons0

Interesting...

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/ele/792390956.html Not in any way affiliated. Its a Tashiba Tuner from the mid 90's that puts out 175 wpc and even has HDMI in/outs! What a rare unit this must be! :D
  24. persons0

Cornwall Damping

Hello all in the Klipsch Korner! I am happy to announce that I am the proud new owner of a pair of 77' Cornwalls. I am just wondering if anyone has experimented with adding additional damping to the interior of the cabinets. I am thinking about lining the inside with asphalt damping pad in...
  25. persons0

SX-5590 issues

Hello, I have an SX-5590 which has a crackling noise coming from the right channel which can be heard with the volume turned all the way down. It is a random sound that goes louder and quieter. Is this something simple like a bad cap, or something worse? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom