Search results

1. W

Realistic STA-2100D Repair and Restoration

Adam tara is Noah. That's his fake account. Adam doesn't exist. All that gear Adam is constantly posting is probably all the gear Noah has stolen. Feel free to PM me. I have some proof that Adam is Noah.
  2. W

I call bull shit on that. Prove he is real. If you weren't a new member maybe I would believe you.
  3. W

I'm convinced that all that gear "adam tara" has in his collection is all of our units. As soon as I called adam out on Facebook he vanished. I made a post offering 100 dollars to anyone that could prove that they have met Adam. With all those members you would think someone would of wanted to...
  4. W

McIntosh c2200 disappointment.

I'm still not sold on it yet. I'll give in some time with these tubes but I seem to be missing the sound of the au20000.
  5. W

Hey guys Thanks for all the input. Sgmlaw really appreciate the lesson in tubes there. Ok, I'm wasnt educated enough on vintage tubes to try so with some advice from audio classics I ordered a set of gold lion premium tubes. Current production. They showed up at lunch time today so I went...
  6. W

Thanks for all the input guys. I've ordered a set of gold lion reissue tubes and a set of NOS telefunkens. I also performed the factory re set and didn't hear any difference. I completely agree that maybe it's just not to my liking also. I've never owned a higher end pre amp before. I also...
  7. W

I've played with the tone controls on and in bypass mode. They dont seem to make a lot of difference in the sound. To my knowledge its functioning properly. Only thing I'm aware of is the lights have been changed to LED. Unfortunately no I couldn't listen to it before hand. Would of like to...
  8. W

Hey guys Just acquired a McIntosh c2200 pre amp. After my first few days of listening I can say I'm thoroughly disappointed. Now I not saying it's a bad pre amp but its not what I was expecting. It's very clear and very detailed. Nice soundstage but the bass is almost non existent and at...
  9. W

Rick Bryant is another fake profile he uses. I called the piece of shit out one day on Facebook and about 2 seconds later Rick Bryant was messaging me asking what dirt I had on Noah. That's after the Rick Bryant called me a pussy in a comment. I offered to come and have a conversation face to...
  10. W

The problem with posting the bad reviews on my stereo gear is that Noah is Adam Tara. Adam Tara account is just really Noah stroking his own ego. If you look really really close at some of the pics that have been shared on both Noah's and adams Facebook page they have the exact same taste is...
  11. W

Wow I'm shocked at how many people keep coming forward.
  12. W

He's The admin along with his fake name Adam Tara.
  13. W

Keep on him. I was almost relentless when I was demanding my units back. Almost to the point where he could of called it harassment. Every line of bs he came up with I just called him out on it. I'm willing to be that guy for everyone. I'll help anyway I can to get everyone's gear back. I'm not...
  14. W

That story is almost word for word the excuses he gives me.
  15. W

The BS outta this clown continues with my units. Same old story about how they'll be on the burn in bench and will be shipped in two weeks. Two weeks comes and goes with contact from him about whats happening. Im not sure what to do now. I guess I'll be calling the attorney general and my credit...
  16. W

BEWARE: Noah Schumacher - ALERT

Hello Looking for some opinions on what to do with several units I've sent to Noah. I like others have sent units to him before doing a simple google search and avoiding potential disaster. He says my units will be on his bench in a month. From reading these post I have my doubts if they will...
Back
Top Bottom