Search results

1. rot26

Fun Factoid Of The Day

Bill Wyman's son married Bill's ex-wife's mother. His ex-Mother In Law then became his daughter in law. There's more variations, too confusing. Family gatherings must be fun
  2. rot26

What tape (any format) are you playing now?

Bad Company's 1st release. Swan Song, with the short-lived open cassette case.
  3. rot26

What tape (any format) are you playing now?

Dane Conover - Delta Sleep, on a 91-X FM tape from March 1984. Rock on
  4. rot26

SX 828 help

thanks for the quick reply John. I figured it out this morning. It looks like the 2 hanging wire ends should connect to each other. I must have cut this wire while working on the board, am guessing that I snagged it on one of the pins while rotating it. Lesson learned. I did find an error...
  5. rot26

SX 828 help

Hello all, I am refurbing a 828 KUW (120 VAC) model, with 4 boards completed. After updating the caps and transistors on the Head Amp unit, I found 2 wires hanging/loose when re-installing the board. Both wires are black, and I originally thought that they had come off one of the Head...
  6. rot26

What one Marantz component do you wish you had?

It would be the 400M Power Amp (my avatar). Illustrated in their catalogue but from what I have researched it was never released. I am guessing that they decided to spend their product $ on the 250M and 510M rather than have the 400. Still, what a nice looking amp.
  7. rot26

Marantz Ad from 1974

8. rot26

Hello from Baltimore County

Welcome to AK Dav.
  9. rot26

Marantz 3600 and phono stage

Riddley, You've got me intrigued. Are you saying that the 3600 preamp (which from my understanding has a very good phono/preamp input) can be noticeably improved using an external phono preamp in place of the built-in input? The spec for the preamp on the phono input is 100dB+ of dynamic...
  10. rot26

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

"Stay"/Carlos Alomar should be on eerbody's in-auto music.
  11. rot26

I think this one came from a long-ago subscription to Columbia House records.
  12. rot26

yep, got it about 1 year ago
  13. rot26

Side 2
  14. rot26

One of their best. I sweated the bigly amount of $25 for this back in '78, no regrets.
  15. rot26

Have heard Track 4 twice in the past day. End of the movie "The Big Short" and just now on XM
  16. rot26

4300 Power Supply board temperature

OK, thanks to all for the inputs!
  17. rot26

4300 Power Supply board temperature

Hello all, I recently picked up a 4300 in good shape; don't know the history, but it is pretty much fully functional. Have started to go through it per the service manual. Bias voltages on Right side are good, Left side has some noise (something for later investigation). And, on the Power...
  18. rot26

Lucinda with Doug Pettibone, this one is fantastic
  19. rot26

"Get Working" is over the top
  20. rot26

REO was hugely popular in the Midwest, and a concert for me, Summer of 1974 in Ft. Wayne IN. Outdoors venue, participants watching from a curved hill; lots of dudes walking in with cases/flats of beer, and
  21. rot26

"Hey Joe" -- still mesmerized every time I hear it...
Back
Top Bottom