Search results

1. rot26

SX 828 help

Hello all, I am refurbing a 828 KUW (120 VAC) model, with 4 boards completed. After updating the caps and transistors on the Head Amp unit, I found 2 wires hanging/loose when re-installing the board. Both wires are black, and I originally thought that they had come off one of the Head...
  2. rot26

4300 Power Supply board temperature

Hello all, I recently picked up a 4300 in good shape; don't know the history, but it is pretty much fully functional. Have started to go through it per the service manual. Bias voltages on Right side are good, Left side has some noise (something for later investigation). And, on the Power...
  3. rot26

Keeping the original "Mediterranean Blue" lights

Apologize if this has been discussed previously; a search for "LED replacement" had 0 results, so here goes. Last year I had my 112 tuner in for repair. Opted to change the front panel lights from the original fuse lamps to LED for all main indicators (dial, signal strength). The result can...
  4. rot26

"Cut-Out" LPs

IDK if this topic has been discussed before, could not find anything via the AK Search, so here goes. How many "cut-out" LPs do you have in your collection? Loss-leaders from the manufacturers, and heavily discounted. The LP's cover either had a gash in the side (including the insert(s), or...
Back
Top Bottom