Search results

1. C

Yamaha A-S501 relay issue

Anyone?
  2. C

Does someone found how to fix this ? I keep plugging off my AC to prevent clicking
  3. C

Sure I'll. I just thought you could't find the fix procedures. Thank you.
  4. C

I was waiting for the memo and make the maintenance by myself. Since no one has the access for it, I must go to a service center to get it done.
  5. C

Sporadic Mechanical Click Noise while Standby SYMPTOM: Unit sporadically turns power relay on in the standby state. CAUSE: When receiving signal at remote control sensor during standby mode, the unit wakes up microprocessor from sleep mode and goes back to sleep mode again after keeping wake-up...
  6. C

Best headphones without spending a fortune.!

Very good advice! I'm a very happy Grado SR80i owner. I don't think is possible to find something better for U$99
  7. C

I went to a Sevice Center here in Brazil. The guy has a lot of service to do, but the looked for a Service Bulletin for me. The correct number is E-1728 and I saw something. There is a jumper that needs to be replaced for a capacitor and some trimplot that needs to be adjusted. Obviously I...
  8. C

Ok. I'll wait for an answer from "clinic audio" to see if he knows if I need to replace more components. Then I open the amp just once and replace everything I need to.
  9. C

I've found the capacitors at the schematics but I didn't open my amp yet. My amp is 120V. Assuming the caps are 250V, they labeled over twice the working voltage. Why do they show some that erroneous behavior? Comparing the 500 and 501 schematics I saw they use the same capacitors, why only...
  10. C

Hi, I'm Caio and I'm experiencing an issue with my Yamaha amp. One of the forum members wrote...

Hi, I'm Caio and I'm experiencing an issue with my Yamaha amp. One of the forum members wrote than maybe you could have the solution. I'm so sorry to bother you with that but, if you have time, could you take a look at this thread...
  11. C

Yes, I do have it. O got the 301/501 manual and I didn´t find a C19 capacitor.
  12. C

I could take the amp to the Yamaha service provider. But, since Yamaha doesn't sell the A-S nor R-S series here, I'm afraid the providers doesn't have expertise at all to deal with this problem. Since its a well know problem, I think that the technician doesn't need to search for any failure...
  13. C

Would be nice to talk with someone who have access to Yamaha technical documents. May be he has that information, I'm new here so I just made a research here at the forum for clinic audio. Should I send him a private message or wait him to see this topic? I don't wanna bother him
  14. C

Hi, I´m from Brazil and a got here a Yamaha Integrated amp A-S501 which is presenting an inssue. When the unit is in StandBy mode or Turned Off (but plugged in), I hear a relay clicking sound from inside. It´s not constant, it occours like 10 times / hour. When the unit is turnned on, it...
Back
Top Bottom