Search results

1. webfinity

Sansui P-M7 spinning way to fast

I picked up a non-working Sansui P-M7. I cleaned and oiled the slide to get the tone arm moving. And de-gunked the gear that raises and lowers the tone arm (also ordered new belt for this function). Everything works now except it spins a million miles an hour. Easily over 100 rpm. I sprayed...
  2. webfinity

Repair question for wood case

I have a 2252B with a WC-122 wood case that has a substantial chunk missing out of the veneer (see pics). I'm looking for tips on fixing, as well as suppliers of matching veneer I can use to replace. Any ideas or suggestions?
  3. webfinity

Pioneer PL-41 Platter Stuck

I was dealing with a stuck platter that would not budge. I pulled and pulled... nothing. A friend recommended a solution and it worked so easily that I wanted to share it with anyone that is having that problem in the future. While pulling up on the platter I gave the spindle a few light taps...
  4. webfinity

Thorens TD-150 Made In Switzerland

I have a chance to buy a Thorens TD-150 that was made in Switzerland. That puts the date to around 1969 based on the checking I did. Motor works good. Belt needs replaced. Does not have a headshell or cartridge. Also no dust cover. Should I jump on it for $150?
Back
Top Bottom