Search results

1. ALIDIESEL

Garrard 301/401 owners club!

2. ALIDIESEL

I found this pic ... Ex-bbc 301 All the evidence shows that color of this device is original and are not repainted . I found this pic It is a ex-bbc console with rised rim and strobe platter and grey color oil bring ... Friends have no opinion?
  3. ALIDIESEL

I recently bought a hammerstone 301 from a local radio auction. Strange things for me : This tt is gray, but the plates are silver with black writing & oil bring & rised rim !!? And that there are two holes on the chassis top of middles plate , that I don't know why . There is also an...
  4. ALIDIESEL

pioneer pl-570 timing motor replacement

Thanks mike , Other than this ebay seller , don't you know another salesperson?
  5. ALIDIESEL

pioneer pl-570 timing motor replacement

hi i want to buy a timing motor ptm-12eg100 or ptm-12eg120 for my pioneer pl-570 turntable. how much does it cost and how can i buy it? If you know a valid online store , please let me thanks
  6. ALIDIESEL

Does anyone know this marantz speaker? Help please

Hi Does anyone know the model of this speaker?
  7. ALIDIESEL

Nakamichi 600 & 700 belts

Hello I have two tape decks , A nakamichi 600 and a 700 model These have not been used for a long time and need to change belts... I wanted to know two things 1. The size of the belts of these devices 2.belt change is possible for a beginner? Sorry, for a weak English:)
  8. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

this link is video test of my sansui 5000x and rogers ls3/5a:
  9. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

Thank you for everything I will upload a video test of 5000x and Rogers ls3 / 5a Tomorrow I entered to AK recently and learned a lot over this short time
  10. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

The circuit transistors are original I listen sound of the amp in the next two days carefully. I want to see there really is a issues? And a question outside the discussion: Between Amps 7070 and 5000x and marantz 2250b Which sound is warmer?
  11. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

thanks a lot I agree with your opinion I'm trying to test the amp for a few days. Next, start project.
  12. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

I totally agree with you I was a retro game collector before I came into the hifi worlds and I became completely addicted in that section:( I'm trying to control myself in the sound world:cool:
  13. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

Thankful I will certainly use your experiences and other friends I will use this amp to hear the voice of vinyl
  14. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

Thank you for your comment This Amp is the first amp that I want to rebuild I'm really confused and I do not know where to start:dunno: I'm doing it with the help of the Friends of the sansui forums
  15. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

Thankful Do you think modern transistors have a higher quality sound than original transistors? What are the best electrolytic capacitors that I need to replace?
  16. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

thanks So, you say, if there was not a problem, do not change the transistors? In your opinion, which part is the most important part in rebuild process, that more helps improve the sound?
  17. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

thank you
  18. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

thanks Do you know the online store , that I can buy the original transistors? I live in Iran and unfortunately in our market, most transistors are fake and made in China.
  19. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

Thank you for your comment I do not have electronic expertise And with the help of friends I want to reconstruct this device. What do you think about transistors? Is the Toshiba 2n3055 transistor on output is original? Does the original transistor have the best performance or is it better to change?
  20. ALIDIESEL

SANSUI 5000X

HI I picked up this 5000X for $ 150 today This device has been in barn for many years. I think output transistors have been replaced. I want to rebuild this amplifier. What can I do on this device for best performance? I want to RECAP and fully restore the device Do I change the transistors? And...
Back
Top Bottom