Search results

1. L

Sony STR-6048a Tuning Dial Diagram

I just acquired a Sony str-6048a receiver. Everything works great except the tuning dial string is broken. Does anyone know where I can find a tuning string diagram for this receiver? If one is not available, does anyone have any advice on how to replace it? Thanks!
  2. L

Realistic STA-65D no sound output

I just bought a sta-65d online. The seller said it was fully functional and tested it.. I plugged it in but am not getting any sound output at all (other than the occasional popping/crackle from my speakers)...I contacted him and he said that everything worked perfectly prior to shipping. The...
  3. L

Realistic STA-530 tuner dial light out

I have a Realistic STA-530 and the tuner dial light isn't working. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Everything else on the receiver works perfectly... Thanks!
  4. L

Looking for SX-525 push button knobs

I'm looking for (5) of the black push button knobs for the SX-525. I bought one used and it's missing all of them and I'm having a hard time finding them. I found a guy on ebay, but he wants 23 dollars for one...which seems pretty crazy...
  5. L

Technics SA-5070 no left speaker channel

I just picked up an old Technics SA-5070. Cleaned it up a little bit, replaced bulbs, and fuses, etc. I just powered it on and it does not have any output from the left channel. There is a quiet hum, but no sound. Can someone please walk me through trouble shooting/fixing this? --I'm not super...
  6. L

Finding a replacement transistor

I'm working on my Marantz 4230 and found a fried transistor. I don't know much about these and want to find a replacement. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Transistor: C1384 Q31 Photos attached. C1384 Q31
  7. L

Marantz 4230 proper speaker set up/settings

I just got the 4230 up and running. I'm trying to figure out the proper set up for speakers on this thing. I've never had a quad receiver and am pretty confused as far as speaker set up goes. I tested the main front and the remote front channels and they both seem to work perfectly. When i...
  8. L

Marantz 4230 no lights issue

I bought an old marantz 4230 from a guy who said it was sitting for at least 15 years in his basement...It's super dusty, but it powers on. When i first turned it on only half of the lights worked. I turned it off and went to change the fuse bulbs. When i powered it back up the fuse in the...
  9. L

Help, No lights Marantz 4230

I bought a 4230 from a guy who had it in storage for 15+ years. Replaced all the fuse bulbs but still no lights. Receiver powers on. Just no lights... I saw another thread about another marantz receiver having a fuse near the power supply, but i opened up the case and I don't see any fuses. Any...
  10. L

Rotel RX-404 -No right speaker output

I just started cleaning up an old Rotel RX-404. I don't have a ton of experience fixing these, but everything seems to be working okay. Except I can't get any sound from the right speaker channel. I changed the fuses earlier, but still nothing. What should my next step be in...
  11. L

Rotel RX-404 parts?

I just picked up a Rotel RX-404 receiver at a flea market. It needs a good cleaning and some new fuses, but other than that it's in okay (mechanical) shape. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some parts for this? It is missing a foot, and possibly needs a new cabinet/enclosure. The...
  12. L

Philips 784 Receiver- Tuning String Issues

I just picked up an old Philips 784 from a local guy (Craigslist)...everything seems to work okay other than the radio. I popped it open and it looks like the tuning string came off. And 2 of the wheels that it was attached to fell off as well. Does anyone have any experience with these? I...
  13. L

Sansui U-S660

I picked up a pair of Sansui U-S660 speakers, but I can't find any information on them. There's only one other pair I found on Ebay. Any information would be appreciated. Are these decent speakers?
Back
Top Bottom