Search results

1. EMenendez

Has anyone listened to both the Alpha's AU-a907 MR and AU-a907 NRA?

I hope that you are enjoying this great amp! :thumbsup: Some times I think that could be a giant killer jejeje This amp for me was a revelation, was the same with my AU 555a after the full recap. I think that if you want to enjoy the essence, the sound quality and part of the magic of the AU...
  2. EMenendez

Has anyone listened to both the Alpha's AU-a907 MR and AU-a907 NRA?

I would like to help you, but the 907 NRA is one of the Alphas in my wait-list. about the MR I can say that is a great amp very detail with a big scenario I'm in the opposite site, I think that the MR is warm not to much brilliant up more like a tube amp but with more punch down and the mids...
  3. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Today, I was looking for space and how to match the Sansui Super Integrated Stereo Tuner TU X1, finally I put an aerial antenna and this tuner is simply amazing is so clear and sweet that the radio sounds like a CD. I can't believe the quality of the sound of this tuner.. When you look inside...
  4. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

My little giant!!! :bowdown: The AU 555A is simply amazing... This amp has all the magic sound of Sansui sweet, warm and very detailed is like a tube amp with transistors is perfect to be used in small areas with good monitors like JBL L100 or 4311B. Maybe don't have the punch of his older...
  5. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Nice listening room! The AU a707 DR looks great! :thumbsup:
  6. EMenendez

Sansui AU-X1111 Tamura version!!!

Yes... the AU-X1111 is really beautiful! I was comparing the power supply caps between the B-2105 and the AU-X1111 and both have similar values but different brands. Could be a big difference in the sound quality the Elna Super Gold Silmic and Nichicon Gold used in the B-2105 vs the Pure Focus...
  7. EMenendez

Sansui AU-X1111 Tamura version!!!

The AU- X1111 Mos Vintage for me is the one of the most appreciated amps in my small collection of Sansui because it was my dream for a long long time, was my wallpaper in my pc's and every day was blowing in my head and very close to be an obsession jejeje...:crazy: In January finally I found...
  8. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Wow... Did you make a really great job with your cheeks, I'm very impressive with the result :thumbsup: Pepa did a great job too!. Thank you for sharing the link!
  9. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Nice Job Pete! :thumbsup: How did you do the upgrade the cheeks looks better than the originals! Is complicated? I'm thinking make a new cheeks for my MR but using nogal wood with varnish, because the original for me are ugly!
  10. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

The AU X1111 is a guardian!!! This amp was my wet dream for a long time jejeje ..:banana: Know is one of my favorites amps in sound, quality and maybe the best design is really beautiful!!!:king:
  11. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Nice!!! :thumbsup: The 907 XR is another beautiful Alpha amp Pete! I love the cheeks design is one of my favorite!!! :rockon:
  12. EMenendez

Alpha 907 Limited

Hi buddy! I only have pictures from my B-2105 that in theory could be the same power supply board, but with out all the components that could be better for you!
  13. EMenendez

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Thank you buddy!
  14. EMenendez

Alpha AU-a907NRA a907NRA a907 907 NRA the last big Sansui

Congrats Jim!!! The 907 NRA is a beautiful Alpha amp, is not easy to catch one, hope that you enjoy a lot this jewel and for experience this amp open the door for the next Sansui alpha jejeje Pd: nice pictures and thank you for sharing the owners manual.
  15. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Thank you buddy! the same for you, your collection is growing too. Sansui is addictive you never stop jejeje. one amp open the way for the next and the next... when you see to back you have a few amps in your rack or in your room or Office and only think to get one more to discovery the magic...
  16. EMenendez

What's Pioneer in your rig?

The new baby in the house!!! Pioneer SX 1080 I'm a Sansui boy but I love Pioneer too ❤️ If you wanna try the Sansui's world my recommendation is look for a Sansui 555a you'll enjoy one of the best amp small, sweet, amazing... I've a few Sansui's amps and this model is a true Sansui Jewel...
  17. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Congrats! A new baby! jejeje by the heatsinks and caps look like AU 907 NRA...
  18. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Congrats! Tha AU 70 is a nice tube amp, I was pushing in the begining of the auction but after read the descriptions I had some doubs because always the Sansui tube amp is complicate for many peoples make a recap or fixing some issues because these amps looks like rat's nest inside and some...
  19. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

This Friday I had some time to take some pictures of the bowels of the 07 Anniversary! I few months ago I saw my AU-907 MR and is awesome too, with a naked eye look similar but all used in this model is the best quality possible, the small details make the difference. This amp showed me for...
  20. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

Finally this weekend had some time to take some pictures of the 07 Anniversary!!! :music:
  21. EMenendez

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

My last babies!!! :music: AU 07 Anniversary, 609057703 AU Alpha 607 Mos Limited, 609120227 Sansui B-2301L, 606064255 Sansui B-2301, 213030036 Sansui C-2301, 214030058
  22. EMenendez

Any pointers, Why does my recapped AU-777D sound featherweight light and lacks midbass and oomph

The question is... which speakers are you using with your Sansui AU-777D or your friends? Remember that this amp only have 15 of damping factor and 30W x ch in 8ohm. Probably the sensibility or impendance of your speakers is the principas cause of you don't feel good midbass, this amp need a...
  23. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

I've some Sansui's models but not one spill so much quality from where you see like the C-2301! I've have some time to take some pictures inside is insane the quality of this preamplifiern for his age, was designed and launched in the middle of the 80's and 28 years later follow spilling...
  24. EMenendez

Show Me Your Sansui!

I saw a similar process with PC mainboards, but with audio equipment never before, you need use isopropyl alcohol after the washer the mainborad with the PC"s but whit amps or receivers will be complicate have all the chasis and borads without humirity, maybe a few months later you will hace...
Back
Top Bottom