Search results

1. Nate Stanek

Naim NAIT 3- phono or no phono?

Thanks for getting back to me and yes you are right, no phono:( I knew they weren’t factory intstalled but I had hoped the gentleman who owned all my gear before me had it done since the crown jewel was an Audio Note Oto se w/o phono. I finally just tracked down a turntable and tested it...
  2. Nate Stanek

I believe my polarity is reversed!!

Insides are different though
  3. Nate Stanek

Those cabinets are almost identical to mine:) love em
  4. Nate Stanek

This was my thinking. Wow I just home from work and realized what I started!! Lots of great info but the first person, Hjames I believe, sent the pdf of my driver with the installation guide and just everything. The only difference is three posts.
  5. Nate Stanek

Thank you all so much
  6. Nate Stanek

Yes 12TRXB’s tri-axel. Only thing in the cabinets
  7. Nate Stanek

These..
  8. Nate Stanek

Thanks for the info. I know about the battery method but I don’t want to take out the drivers (nonremovable grills) They sound incredible but I just thought it would make some difference. And I didn’t like the idea of my speakers hooked up improperly:)
  9. Nate Stanek

Ok so I feel this is a bit of a silly question but either I’m wrong or the guy who sold me my speakers won’t admit he’s wrong? I have a pair of Electro-Voice 12tbrx 3-way 16 ohm drivers in some very nice 1958 Gee-Jay cabinets. They came with spade connectors and while switching them to banana...
  10. Nate Stanek

current system

The only reason I have nice pieces is a customer of mine was about to take all this incredible gear to goodwill and I happened to be there to intervene:)
  11. Nate Stanek

Like I said it has rca jacks for phono but no phono switch on the front
  12. Nate Stanek

current system

Audio Note Oto se amp running Electro-Voice 12TRXB’s 3-ways in some 1958 Gee-Jay cabinets and two Sony Sa-wm40 subs and a Pioneer PD-65 Cd. Also just got a pair of JBL 4312’s I’ve been playing with this weekend. Haven’t gotten a turntable yet, just got back into hi-fi
  13. Nate Stanek

I recently picked up a Nait 3r without any cables, speaker or 5 pin. It has the RCA jacks and ground but no phono button. I seems from what I’ve read they came with and without phono stage. I would take the sleeve off but that doesn’t seem possible without scratching the unit. Can anyone tell me...
  14. Nate Stanek

What CD Player Do You Use?

I use a Pioneer PD-65. Love it..
Back
Top Bottom