Search results

1. L

Denon DCD-510AE CD Player Problem

Hello, I have a Denon DCD-510AE CD player that is having the following problem: Sometimes when there is a CD inside and I click Eject it goes into "READING" and starts playing the first track of the CD. It is not all the time. Sometimes it goes days without presenting the problem and then it...
  2. L

A new cartridge for Akai AP-100C

I own a 1978 Akai AP-100C turntable with the original PC 100 cartridge and I am thinking about upgrading the cartridge in the near future. Based on some reviews that I've seen online, I've been thinking about the Nagaoka MP 110. Is this cartridge compatible with my turntable? Does anyone have...
  3. L

Turntable cable

Hello, I am new to this site. I recently bought a 1978 Akai AP-100c turntable and it is making a hum noise on the left channel when connected to my receiver (Marantz 2226BL). Someone suggested that a change of cables may fix it. The cable is not removable on the turntable side, so I can't just...
  4. L

Need guidance on capacitors

Hello, I am new here. I recently bought a second hand Marantz 2226BL receiver dated 1978. I would like to change its electrolytic capacitors. I checked the components list in the service manual and some of the electrolytic capacitors are marked like: 10uF ± 30 35V or 10uF +100 -10 35V. Can you...
  5. L

Akai AP-100C has a hum noise on the left channel

Hello, I recently bought a second hand Akai AP-100C turntable from late 70s and it has this hum noise on the left channel when plugged into the phono of my receiver. The ground cable from the turntable is connected to the ground of the receiver. Can anyone suggest me what to check, please...
  6. L

Marantz 2226BL Hiss and Hum on Phono

Hello, I am new to this forum. I recently bought a receiver Marantz 2226BL. I have been told that it is the same as 2226B, except that it has LW radio besides AM and FM and I heard it is very rare. The problem I am having with it is that the phono has a hissing noise when there's nothing...
Back
Top Bottom