Search results

1. M

I just got a Pioneer PL-70L II

I have the same TT-Pioneer PL-70LII. I would like to ask you if you like the original Cartridge for it-PC-70MC? Let me know if I should search for it? Thank you in advance for help!
  2. M

What CD Player Do You Use?

Not yet. Do you have some Link about it? Actually mine is DAC-Z1 changer, not single CD player AD-Z1, but they are the same.
  3. M

What CD Player Do You Use?

I have Fisher Profesional Digital Reference AD-Z1 and also Audio Aero Capitol. Both are like new and play excellent. Love to listen music on them (I have 2 listening rooms). I also listen TurnTable (3-Marantz TT15S1, Lenco L85 and Palladium-7000 (Micro Seiki) ).
  4. M

What TT's do you folks have

Are you sure Thorens TD124 will not fall from the wall? I would keep it on a safer place.
  5. M

Привет Саша, меня зовут Димитр, я из Болгарий. Хочу попросит для больше информаций для...

Привет Саша, меня зовут Димитр, я из Болгарий. Хочу попросит для больше информаций для Российское копие SME3009 Tonearm? Может помочь меня найти его и сколько стоит? У него есть ToneArm Base?
  6. M

И пластинка Болгарская-Балкантон, Sputnik ToneArm. And Bulgarian Record-Balkanton :)
  7. M

G Gorgeous Thorens.
  8. M

Hi, could you give me a Link where I can buy such a Cork plater cover with a nice picture. I can read something starting with TAZ... Thank you in advance.
  9. M

My newest TurnTable Marantz TT15S1 made from Clear Audio. Dustcover made from me. My Lenco L85 with Dustcover made from me. Palladium 7000 made by MicroSeiki with original Dustcover and my whole system in smaller listening room. Amp is Pioneer A-9, 2 CD-Refference Fisher AD-Z1 and Audio...
Back
Top Bottom