Search results

1. R

KA 6100 Worth the drive ?

Imo..Bunch of junk inventory is around now.. Way to many act as if spraying Dexoit is back to factory new.lol
  2. R

Yeah stuff the bay .. What people ask and what they get are two different things.. Prices skyrocketed last three yrs. That's why I thought I thought [deleted by moderator] was decent..People won't give stuff away..
  3. R

Well in Southern Indiana 140 mile round trip is a normal bigger city trip..lol Yeah..Probably hold out for a lower price... Already have multiple receivers. Including a totl sx3900.. Appreciate the input~
  4. R

Had to ask for it to be split. Had a 6500 tuner and crap pair of speakers.. [deleted by moderator] Eventually like to go better tuner..Anyways ~ Didn't want want to low ball..But it is a 70 mile one way drive.. Counter again to what ?
  5. R

Have a offer for a KA- 6100 [deleted by moderator]...Good solid amp ? Would be used more for the phono section. Is that one of its more strong points ? Thanks for any advice ~
  6. R

Toren between these three: Kenwood Kr7400..Pioneer Sx750/ Sx780

$75 separates these 3 recivers in basically the same shape..Really like to match one with some OLA speakers..60/40 On classic rock vinyl and local radio..That extra 13 watts help over those two Pioneers? Thank's in advance for your input ~
  7. R

Let's hear it for the EPI M100!

I've got pair..Thinking around 1972" Idk. What's pushing them..? I kinda think mine sound hallow or old ..lol
  8. R

Kenwood Kr7050 or Pioneer Sx750

Well.. I've got some klipsch kg2.. But interested in OLA.. Or there's a pair of Polk Monitor 10's ..I'd like to listen to.... Those KEF 103.2 Have me intrigued too..
  9. R

Kenwood Kr7050 or Pioneer Sx750

Cash being what I'd call equal...Is the Kenwood with 30 watts more the automatic winner ?.. Listen to classic rock predominantly...But daily radio too. Appreciate any input
  10. R

Pair a set of speakers with a Pioneer SX3700

New.. Paradigm V2 Atom.. Vintage. ..BA 40's or 60's AR 28b...Possibly Hpm 40's .. Lot's of classic to hard rock...Running some Klipsch Kg2's...Sometimes think they're a little to forward.. Other choices ? Thought's Thank's for your help in advance.
  11. R

Knowledge on 3 receivers..

Have set of K.g2's that I'd like to run.Not enthused with the JVC Rs5. I'm running at the moment..These are the receivers. I'm thinking of purchasing...Pioneer Sx 535..Sx650..Or a Onyko tx2000..All within $30 of each other...Classic Rock vinyl..And quite a bit of FM listening involved.. Any...
  12. R

Which would be better to dive some Klipsch Kg2's

Looking at a couple low watt receivers. Harmon Kardon Hk 340 Or a JVC S61w.. Any thoughts on these two ? Or some other low watt receiver beside the Marantz/ Pioneer/ Sansui crowd.. Thank's ~
  13. R

Nikkio NR715 or Hitachi SR 603 ?

Looking at these two ..Basically the same price. Lot's of classic rock vinyl and FM radio.. Have a pair of Klipsch Kg2's .I'd like to pull out and use again.. Thank's for your input & response ~
  14. R

Help ..One of these three recivers?

Ha ..Maybe I'll use that stimulus money for that.^
  15. R

Help ..One of these three recivers?

Looking at a Sherwood 7310 Sansui 5050 or Onyko 2500 mkii. Onkyo is about $50 more..Lots of classic rock on vinyl.. But I listen to the radio a lot also .. They all seem to be in solid shape.. Thank's for your input ~
  16. R

Choice of two / All knowing chime in ~

Thank 's again to everyone ~ Dswankey/ You have to much time on your hands.. I'm really looking hard...Yep..Your not sitting to the right hand of god..
  17. R

Choice of two / All knowing chime in ~

Looking at two equally priced recievers. Phillips 7861....Fisher1052.... Both close in power .I'd mostly be listening to vinyl...And I do listen to quite a bit of FM.. Idk..For another $100 I could get a Pioneer Sx750 In my area. Pros & Cons ? I appreciate your help in advance.. Thank's !
  18. R

Pair of speakers for a Pioneer SX 535

Harvestor..Thank's ~ Great reading ...
  19. R

Thanks ..!. Always the go to site for knowledge.. Thinking about a pair of Klipsch Kg 2's Guy won't budge off $200..They're in really good shape..And I probably have the cash. Pull the trigger..Or look at something else? Give me a good JBL in that money range..
  20. R

About to receive a SX535.. Looking for suggestions new or old doesn't matter..I've seen EPI And JBL's mentioned What models of those two brands? And any other's.. Thank's !!
  21. R

Technics Slq303

Thanks !
  22. R

Technics Slq303

Advice for the best $120 replacement for stylus. Will a 2M Red fit..Can I get the complete headshell? Any advice is appreciated. In any form I should pursue .. But I would like to stay in that $125 range.. Thanks !
  23. R

Most listened to album in your lifetime?

That is a good question. . Probably Van Halen's first. Close second's. Def Lepppard./ Pyromania... Floyd/ DSOTM/ The Wall. Queen/ Jazz...Styx / The Grand Illusion. . Steely Dan is coming on strong now that I'm older.. Idk..I'm all over the place.
  24. R

Pre Amp Phono .Or NewAV Receiver

Thank's for your response. . And great advice. .. Thinking of useing Accessories 4Less and a refurbished Integeria AV receiver.
  25. R

Pre Amp Phono .Or NewAV Receiver

I have an older Pioneer AV reciever with no phono input.. Can't decide on a Uturn pre amp.Or buy a refurbished cheap AV receiver in the $200 range.. I'd be looking at roughly $150 savings .. Thoughts on sound ? I have a Technics SL Q303 turntable. And Polk Ati A1 speaker's. .
Back
Top Bottom