Search results

1. Nick_V

Official Kef LS50 owners thread

Haha I had a feeling when I saw it in your signature. Well done, that's the kind of deal that doesn't come up too often (or ever). I had a fair chance at it, I saw it the night before but it didn't really register as the price was so low. By the time I saw it again and realized what it was, it...
  2. Nick_V

Well I'm always on the market for something that's both cheap and quality! Especially since the birth of my daughter I've been buying a lot of used gear. I have a cheap Earthquake SUB-80x (8" downfiring, front ported, 150W RMS) in there right now, but it's not doing a good job of keeping up...
  3. Nick_V

Hey! Small world. Unfortunately I put those LSi9s up for sale tonight (at the urging of my wife). The tweeters were way off axis in my bedroom system on those 24" stands so I picked up 30" stands to get the tweeters on axis. They sound fantastic on the 30" stands with the tweeters pretty much...
  4. Nick_V

Unfortunately the motherboard in my Asus Zenbook crapped out over the holidays (conveniently a couple months after the warranty was up) and I haven't replaced it yet. Right now my DDRC-22D is in my desktop system with my KEF Egg Wireless and Totem Kin 8" Sub. It does an amazing job, but those...
  5. Nick_V

This is my first post on this forum. I use my LS50's in a dual purpose 2 channel/Home Theater system (with completely separate 2 channel and HT signal paths). I downsized to LS50s from Paradigm Studio 100 v5 when my daughter was born 16 months ago, and I'm confident that in it's current...
Back
Top Bottom