1. J

McIntosh Power Supply Model D-8A

I sent a message to him
  2. J

Still have it?
  3. J

I only meant that as i cant power it on.
  4. J

Im not sure how to go about that my friend.
  5. J

Its a beautiful paper wieght atm....
  6. J

I NEED THAT!!
  7. J

kenwood 60Bu

I know it's a really old thread but I have 3 that need work from that era tk-80 60bu and kw55a ones SS one is hybrid and the 3rd is tube.
  8. J

Kenwood KR-7070A

No problem bud, I actually only use the Kenwood as a preamp. I run it to a ev ap2300 power amp. Feeding 2 ar3a's and 2 advents. Sounds beauituful!
  9. J

Kenwood KR-7070A

I know your question was last year, but I recently grabbed one for 39 bucks with the left channel shot. I spent 150 getting it repaired. It's totally worth that. I have seen them go for 400-600 online. But locally here in oklahoma I bet 300 tops is what I would get for it.
  10. J

MCS 6700 A "New" Old Friend

Old thread I know, but I have the exact same set up down to the cart and needle it sounds awesome man. Good taste!
  11. J

Pioneer CS-88 Questions

I have a pair of sansui sp2000. Need to be re capped , a couple of Fisher 15s that belonged to my dad. Since the sansui need recapped I really don' know what sound I am after yet. Because i have not really heard much In the way of vintage speakers. As far as model numbers on the cs88s ...they...
  12. J

Pioneer CS-88 Questions

I have the opportunity to pick up a pair of cs88s for 50 bucks. Great condition 1 owner, good deal or a waste of money??
  13. J

Sansui sp-2002

Would you happen to know how to order one? Where should I get one? I'e been searching all night. And can' find anything definitive.
  14. J

Sansui sp-2002

Any idea what the red transistor looking things are on the crossover? Mine evidently caught fire.
  15. J

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

I love that album! Takes me back to when I was living in a college town, (OSU) when i was young pup. SHINE!
  16. J

Cassettes!!!!!!

I picked this up at good will for 7 bucks, now I am searching the earth for good cassette tapes.
  17. J

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Doobies brothers the captain and me, optonica receiver, sansui sp2000's, Fisher d15's, onkyo bookshelf, technics sl-d303 TT.
  18. J

What TT's do you folks have

Got this for free, platter was froze. Need was shit. Rubber mat was warped and unglued.30 bucks later she's a champ again.
  19. J

D303 man it's beautiful!
  20. J

Sl-303
  21. J

Just snagged this tonight for 30 bucks!
  22. J

Optonica Sa-5406 Distortion in one channel

Did you figure this one out? Mine is scratchy on the left channel at low volumes (sometimes) most of the time it's good but I just got it so I'm not exactly sure of it's habits.
Back
Top Bottom