Search results

1. T

Need some Kenwood expertise

As you earlier suggested, "Agree or not, the argument for higher power amps is a function of speaker sensitivity, room size, distance from speakers and headroom." Hence the personal perception for/of "the schveet spot". As for 6 Walls dilemma, I still suggest the two different amps are...
  2. T

Need some Kenwood expertise

Round and round.... Speaker efficiency should have something to do with sound from low or high wattage output. Probably covered in a different forum. I'd suggest simply the two different amps are actually preforming at different levels of... lets say condition.
  3. T

Wharfedale W40 C crossover cross-up

Thanks 44, I've done some messing with the beast. I've disassembled the pots and cleaned them. Looking for new caps. The mystery I have now is, what model is this? It clearly says its a W40D, but it looks like the W70s I've seen pics of not the web., not the W40s. It has an 11", 7" 4.5" and a...
  4. T

Wharfedale W40 C crossover cross-up

I need the same info. Just saved 1 (one) W40D from a dumpster. All appears original except sometime in it's past, somebody felt compelled to cut several wires, and leave it in a garage of a dead house. Anybody close to Pensacola/Mobile with 1(one) you don't need, or if you need just one....
Back
Top Bottom