Search results

1. B

Quad ESL 57 Electrostatic Loudspeaker

Anyone have a ball park on an asking price for these Quad ESL 57 Electrostatic Loudspeaker These will defiantly need to be refurbished Highs and Mids sound Ok but bass is distorted Some damage on the front panels
  2. B

Does anyone know what this is and what it would be used for

Does anyone know what this is and what it would be used for
  3. B

8v wedge lamps where to find

So i have been trying to source 8v wedge lamps, and i see sellers on ebay selling them, but i can not locate a supplier/manufacturer that makes 8v bulbs only 12v, are the ebay sellers selling 12v bulbs as 8v bulbs, and if yea are the ok to use thanks
  4. B

The SMSL M500

I am playing .dsf files in foobar after downloading the SACD extensions and they play fine but the M500 still says PCM 44.1
  5. B

The SMSL M500

Does anyone know why no matter what i play my m500 displays PCM 44.1 Hi-Res DSD MQA all say 44.1 Thanks
  6. B

Carver C-1 Front Power light

The light is on whether it is turned on or not
  7. B

Carver C-1 Front Power light

Is the front red power light on a C-1 supposed to remain on all of the time?
  8. B

Hitachi HCA-8300 different voltages for Phono 1 and Phono 2

Thank you for the response are lower output carts MM or MC or can either be lower output Thanks
  9. B

Hitachi HCA-8300 different voltages for Phono 1 and Phono 2

Does any one know the significance of the different voltages on the 2 phono inputs TIA Phono1:2-6mV/50kohm Phono2:2mV/50kohm
  10. B

Wharfedale 510.2 tweeter removal

Does any one have any insight on how to remove a tweeter from a Wharfdale 510.2 speaker Thanks Terry
  11. B

Info on Sparton The Continental 3d HI-FI Tube receiver

Any one have any info on a Sparton The Continental 3d HI-FI Tube receiver? Thanks
  12. B

Studio Labs Digital Series Monitor INFO?

Great thanks for the info. They will be a work in progress for awhile all of the woofers need refoaming and one of the towers is DOA Do have any idea on power handling of the 10" woofers? Thanks Terry
  13. B

Studio Labs Digital Series Monitor INFO?

Ok so i have not looked this up yet anyone have any insight picked them up today in the electronics recycling container at the dump
  14. B

Stereo Subs

If using stereo sub's is it recommend to have a matching pair?
  15. B

Dolby Atmos Soundbars IE:Samsung K950

I am thinking of swapping out my big 5.1 system for a Samsung K950 Dolby atmos sound bar Does any one have any experience with this in a large room with slopped cathedral ceiling is where the tv is? Room size is 20 X 15 with the ceiling height from where the soundbar will be mounted on a...
  16. B

Sound leaking to speakers from preamp with the amp turned off

As the title says what could cause this I have 2 Identical amps SAE a501's happen with one but not the other Any help would be appreciated Thanks Terry
  17. B

PRE outs on an AVR

Question On an AVR with preouts if you use them can you still use the internal amps?
  18. B

ISO 1 sorbothane bushing for Oracle Delphi MKii turntable

ISO 1 sorbothane bushing for Oracle Delphi MKii turntable
  19. B

Sticky push buttons on a Preamp how to lubricate?

I have a bunch of sticky push buttons on a pre amp i have tried deoxit on them and no go would deoxit fader lube be ok to use? Thanks
  20. B

Question about MM/MC

I am testing a Carver c-19 vacuum tube preamplifier to make sure all of the inputs work. If i hook up a MM to the MC input should i get any sound? Thanks
  21. B

Old Capacitors and clipping

Could old Capacitors cause an Amp to clip at a relatively low volume 1979 Scott 420A just over 1/4 volume
  22. B

Denon 3803 Analog inputs not working

Ok thanks for your help I may just pick up a working unit with phono in for now and work on this one later My daughter can use the 3803 with the optical for her chromcast for now
  23. B

Hi Same distorted sound going from VCR 1 in to VCR 1 out
  24. B

I will try it tomorrow with my daughters receiver thanks
  25. B

Hi Not quite sure what you mean by wrapped back
Back
Top Bottom